Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2024 MY Cadillac CT4-V / CT5-V Blackwing - What's New!

Would have loved to see a Army green like on the Toyots TRD pro, or the Porsche PTS Black Olive.

3-116113323_1654176421398856_588182296043022772_n.jpg

So nice to see GM make a decent yellow instead of the yellow/green highlighter color on the C8.

No, thank you. I prefer yellow exterior on performance coupes.

I would normally agree with you. But the rendering here is 🔥. I expected taxi cab but the rendering has me considering this. Still want to see proper pictures. Color choices for 24 are pretty meh...

I wonder if the refresh was canned because the CT4 and CT5 might be discontinued sooner than originally planned.

I wonder if the refresh was canned because the CT4 and CT5 might be discontinued sooner than originally planned.
Makes sense. With Camaros not being made past 2024, and CT4s and CT5s not being hugely popular and being made in the same factory, my guess is that there won’t be any 2025s.

Actual pic of the yellow. And no images of the front of the 5's front.

There are specs pages only in word format.

4VBW specs: 2024 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

5VBW specs: 2024 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing

Look closely at the door/fender V badges and you'll see that they also say BW under them now. If you look at the 5 refresh leaked pictures, they had camo tape in all of those areas.

Attachments

• 2024-Cadillac-CT5-V-Blackwing.pdf
    400.4 KB · Views: 262
  • 2024-Cadillac-CT4-V-Blackwing.pdf
    356.7 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Actual pic of the yellow. And no images of the front of the 5's front.

There are specs pages only in word format.

4VBW specs: 2024 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Look closely at the door/fender V badges and you'll see that they also say BW under them now. If you look at the 5 refresh leaked pictures, they had camo tape in all of those areas.
Dear god that looks even more amazing.

Interesting. The picture of the 5BW shows a car with the extended side skirt design of the CF2 package but the rear diffuser design of the CF1 package.

So either the side skirts now have the CF2 design whether they are plastic or CF and the car pictured is CF1 , or the rear CF diffuser has the same design as the plastic one now and the car pictured is CF2, or you can now order CF parts Ala cart, or it's just a weird picture that means nothing.

Looks like BMW Austin Yellow Metallic?

If they're removing Electric Blue, I hope the newer Blue is closer to a lighter blue then something dark.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back