Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2024 MY Cadillac CT4-V / CT5-V Blackwing - What's New!

I kinda like the new front. I have my '23 now, but maybe the other order I still have at a low-volume local dealer will finally come through and I'll upgrade to a '25. And if the allocation comes in for a '24 I'll just say, "I'd like carbon, please" and boom, will be delayed at least another model year.

EDIT: It looks like GM may have heard complaints about the small mirrors. Those things are truckish - I hope they stick with the small mirrors.

I really don’t get the small mirror crowd. Are we talking aesthetics or driving experience? I never noticed or perceived them as small for driving.
I used to love the mambo jambos on my gxp...I could see everything including 'Russia from my house' with those things (although they probably slowed down the car due to the extra wind resistance) 🫠

I really don’t get the small mirror crowd. Are we talking aesthetics or driving experience? I never noticed or perceived them as small for driving.
I was always told it isn't the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean.

Getting caught-up on the forum this morning and as 'a yellow guy'...the side shot of the CT4 marketing sheet doesn't get me excited about Cyber Yellow.

What I did think was interesting is the note that Velocity Red will be 'limited availability'. Maybe that's the play for me?

I still want to see some pictures of real cars coming off the assembly line before selecting; so likely 6 more weeks of sitting tight before knowing what to do.

I was always told it isn't the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean.
barack obama GIF

Getting caught-up on the forum this morning and as 'a yellow guy'...the side shot of the CT4 marketing sheet doesn't get me excited about Cyber Yellow.

What I did think was interesting is the note that Velocity Red will be 'limited availability'. Maybe that's the play for me?

I still want to see some pictures of real cars coming off the assembly line before selecting; so likely 6 more weeks of sitting tight before knowing what to do.
fwiw - I checked w/ my local dealer on a '24 4BW order and was told that the yellow color is on constraint

Oh I don't really care. They definitely are smaller than most, but the interior camera mirror is so expansive I find myself needing the side mirrors less anyway. Appearance-wise, small mirrors look nicer than big goofy ones IMO.

I used to love the mambo jambos on my gxp...I could see everything including 'Russia from my house' with those things (although they probably slowed down the car due to the extra wind resistance) 🫠
I remember the mirrors on my 97 Gran Prix GT. I was shocked on how big they were and what you could see. I do remember the mounts being slotted for air flow :D.

Gotta see Russia 'cause ya don't know what they might try to pull next.
Cars speeding up from behind you, too!
;)

I remember the mirrors on my 97 Gran Prix GT. I was shocked on how big they were and what you could see. I do remember the mounts being slotted for air flow :D.
Ah, memories of my 98 Grand Prix GTP. I loved that car. Silver mist metallic. Had it for 12 years. 😭

Ah, memories of my 98 Grand Prix GTP. I loved that car. Silver mist metallic. Had it for 12 years. 😭
Had a 97 GTP for a while and loved it! Was my first new car. I remember thinking the 225 section tires were wide - well look at things now... :)

OK, my last off-topic. But just couldn't stop my stroll down memory lane. 😍

1687006075141.jpeg

OK, my last off-topic. But just couldn't stop my stroll down memory lane. 😍

View attachment 19619
Hahaha. My GT was black. It's funny...I think it was the first car I had that my wife actually said she liked the way it drove. It was primarily her car. Had it for ~16 years.

What's the increase in price now for 24's 1500.00? Jeesh...so glad I don't have to deal with all that and the hope that the front end headlights are up to snuff? They will be the adjusting/adaptive whatever they call the technology LED projector style most likely. As for the swapped over 30" screen well no thanks and when your in the blazing sun it ain't worth a crap I already drove one...so 100% satisfied with my 22 BW and it's ease of use will go down in history!

Bubbling this thread up, as isn't the word the 2024 production starts this week (July 10)?

Part 2, hopeful that pictures of the new colors on actual cars can get added to this thread in the next 3-4 weeks.

Part 3, who has some good stories about going into a dealer and having an easy factory-order experience for a 2024?

Bubbling this thread up, as isn't the word the 2024 production starts this week (July 10)?

Part 2, hopeful that pictures of the new colors on actual cars can get added to this thread in the next 3-4 weeks.

Part 3, who has some good stories about going into a dealer and having an easy factory-order experience for a 2024?
In regards to pt 3 I have been in contact with my local dealer but they have been telling me they can't put in an order yet.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners