Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2024 MY Cadillac CT4-V / CT5-V Blackwing - What's New!

1StunnaV

Blackwing King
Supporting Dealer
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
715whp 2013 CTS-V Coupe (sold) 590whp 2016 ATS-V Coupe (sold) CT4-V Blackwing (Soon)
Dustin Callaway, aka "Blackwing King" here... Some of these item showed up on the workbench... Please note that there are usually changes made to these by the time the become office... We cannot place order just yet...

Pricing has been released on the LYRIQ, XT4, XT5 and XT6 but they have not released the CT4, CT5, Escalade or Celestiq pricing just yet.

I haven't been able to find any photos of the new wheels just yet..

1682545402100.png

Examples of the new colors

1682545431026.png

Any word on interior/exterior refreshes? Bigger screen call outs anywhere? I also understand if you're staring right at the info and want to say "no" until there's more official information being released

I wonder why the carbon and standard splitter is separated out but none of the other carbon body pieces are? Is it now possible to order it outside the CF1 package? I think the rear spoiler would be most logical to order separately if that was the case.

Dustin Callaway, aka "Blackwing King" here... Some of these item showed up on the workbench... Please note that there are usually changes made to these by the time the become office... We cannot place order just yet...

Pricing has been released on the LYRIQ, XT4, XT5 and XT6 but they have not released the CT4, CT5, Escalade or Celestiq pricing just yet.

I haven't been able to find any photos of the new wheels just yet..

View attachment 18561

Examples of the new colors

View attachment 18562

Magnesium wheels making an appearance? Interesting!

Guess I'm keeping my Shadow Metallic, none of these exterior colors appeal to me (thank you GM you just saved me a bunch of money). It seems like they are purposely making the colors worse and worse since the introduction. Maybe they are trying to limit sales even further. Boy, the Black Diamond looks hideous. Reminds me of the spatter paint GM used in the trunks in the early 70s.

Guess I'm keeping my Shadow Metallic, none of these exterior colors appeal to me (thank you GM you just saved me a bunch of money). It seems like they are purposely making the colors worse and worse since the introduction. Maybe they are trying to limit sales even further. Boy, the Black Diamond looks hideous. Reminds me of the spatter paint GM used in the trunks in the early 70s.
I applaud them for offering something other than greyscale like Audi/BMW/MB....though I may be particularly partial to blue, yellow, and red...

0161f19cd3f9cd2e96cd453e5390a3f82b2bf23235.jpg

I applaud them for offering something other than greyscale like Audi/BMW/MB....though I may be particularly partial to blue, yellow, and red...
On the right car, sure. I think Ferraris look great in red and yellow. I just wouldn't buy a sedan in any of those colors. I do think the CT5 red cars look great, I can admire them without wanting one.

I wonder why the carbon and standard splitter is separated out but none of the other carbon body pieces are? Is it now possible to order it outside the CF1 package? I think the rear spoiler would be most logical to order separately if that was the case.

That's the way the old configurator worked too. If you clicked the CF splitter it selected the CF1 package.

I guess electric blue is gone. Ironically coastal blue is exactly the kind of blue I would have gone for originally, a metallic blue between the electric blue and wave metallic in color, and very similar to my electron blue c5 z06, but now I wouldn't trade electric blue for coastal blue. Electric blue was the "hero color" that most of the press cars were and I think it's such an iconic color for the Blackwing.

Rift metallic and Blaze Orange looks like they are gone too.

I bet the new hero color for the 2024 car will be that yellow. If I had to choose now I guess I'd go yellow. Not alot of sedans come in yellow.

I’m glad I just ordered the electric blue since it’s RIP in 2024. Although I’ll be intrigued how heavy the mag wheels and their costs. If reasonable, easy way to reduce unsprung weight. Also has anyone bought a light weight battery pack?

I love the yellow and the new blue. New blue is similar to the traditional 'Corvette Blue' used for many years. Red was really the only choice for me in 2023, but it would have been much harder decision with the new colors.

My 5th Gen Camaro was yellow. It was a fantastic color for that car.

Anxious to see some pictures of the real thing when they come through.

Re the Magnesium Wheels, interesting that they’re listed as being in Satin Graphite where previously, they were shown in Tech Bronze.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back