Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 CT4 Blackwing

Welcome!

I'm also waiting on a 4BW. It was built 08/15/22. My specs are on this post in my welcome thread.

Tell us what you spec-ed out on yours.

Mine is Raven black, Tech bronze wheels, red calipers, PDR, jet black w/ jet black accents, sunroof, A10, red belts, driver assist package, technology package, climate package, black lug nuts And locks. Mine was finished 9/23 I believe. Atleast that was the day my sales guy called me to notify me it was produced and give me the VIN and email me the window sticker.

my sales guy called me to notify me it was produced and give me the VIN and email me the window sticker.

They can send you a copy of the window sticker? Oh, man. I'm calling my sales lady tomorrow!

Your build is sweet. Tech Bronze looks great with Black.

Yea he sent it to me right after calling me to give me the VIN. Ill post it.

Attachments

• 11376E39-4565-4137-9C09-01F1AE4B6F23.jpeg
    11376E39-4565-4137-9C09-01F1AE4B6F23.jpeg
    812.3 KB · Views: 90
Welcome, fellow 4BWinger, I too am a 2023 hoping for a ride to the dealership. I agree I hope our weight isn't much longer.

Welcome, fellow 4BWinger, I too am a 2023 hoping for a ride to the dealership. I agree I hope our weight isn't much longer.

There's a for sale thread with a photo of an '23 4BW actually on a dealer's lot.

I saw a recent report of a dealer claiming to have one, but this is the first no-BS proof I've seen that they are being delivered.

There's a for sale thread with a photo of an '23 4BW actually on a dealer's lot.

I saw a recent report of a dealer claiming to have one, but this is the first no-BS proof I've seen that they are being delivered.
Hmmm a Detroit dealer... Hopefully, it won't be much longer for us.

Currently awaiting my 2023 CT4 Blackwing to get delivered to my local dealership. Vehicle has been produced, just awaiting dispatch to the dealership. Hopefully it does not sit in the lot of despair for too long.

I still have several 2022 blackwings that haven't shipped out....

They can send you a copy of the window sticker? Oh, man. I'm calling my sales lady tomorrow!

Your build is sweet. Tech Bronze looks great with Black.

Use link above... If you have the VIN and the window sticker has been generated, you can pull it up there...

Welcome! I am also in Virginia waiting for a 2023 CT4 Blackwing.

What part of VA are you from?

Owning a BW in Virginia has to be like one of the most masochistic things a person can do... VA speeding enforcement is ridiculously over the top. To this you add a car with 400 to 600 rwhp, magnetic ride control, and a sound-deadened cabin?

New Jersey Car GIF

Owning a BW in Virginia has to be like one of the most masochistic things a person can do... VA speeding enforcement is ridiculously over the top. To this you add a car with 400 to 600 rwhp, magnetic ride control, and a sound-deadened cabin?

New Jersey Car GIF
I’ve had a 600+ hp AMG gt-s for about 3 years and have never been bothered. I also have a 550hp x5m and never been bothered. Idk if I’ve just been lucky or what but I’ve had no problems

I’ve had a 600+ hp AMG gt-s for about 3 years and have never been bothered. I also have a 550hp x5m and never been bothered. Idk if I’ve just been lucky or what but I’ve had no problems
Yes but neither of those are as cool as a BLACKWING....

sorry couldn't resist 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners