Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 Corvette Z06

Exterior CF seems heavily constrained. There’s actually none on my car, but I do have the full carbon interior which doesn’t seem to be an issue for now.

Unbelievable. Allocation was 5/18, car was built two days ago, and it’s already on a truck on its way to the dealer. :oops:

IMG_4234.jpeg

You'll love it, I drove one on track a week ago and that engine is something else. Definitely not something you expect from a GM product. Curious how you'll compare it to your GT3.

Should have bought American.
Must be a Biden voter.......
I'm just going to say this once...this isn't Facebook, or Twitter, or Reddit. This is a CAR FORUM.

If you want to bitch about the POTUS or politics, you can do it in the Edge forum that's listed below the other forum listings here, otherwise, if you have an axe to grind with who's in office, then why don't you write a letter to them expressing your discontent for them, rather than constantly bringing it up on my forum.

I'm just going to say this once...this isn't Facebook, or Twitter, or Reddit. This is a CAR FORUM.

If you want to bitch about the POTUS or politics, you can do it in the Edge forum that's listed below the other forum listings here, otherwise, if you have an axe to grind with who's in office, then why don't you write a letter to them expressing your discontent for them, rather than constantly bringing it up on my forum.
Hey, I lost some of my post count! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha!
Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

Truth Hurts, Rob ?

Truth Hurts, Rob ?
Here's my truth, and I don't really care who agrees or disagrees with me:

I can't stand Biden and his family, and I can't stand Trump and his family. As far as I'm concerned, both are corrupt. I'm an independent, and I'm liberal on some things and conservative on others. It'll be a cold fucking day in hell when I let followers of either party try to drag me to their side. And quite frankly, I'm sick of the tight-assed conservatives and the "let's all sing koombaya" liberals trying to convince me that their way is the right way and drag me and this country to their side.

With that said, this is a Cadillac forum. Not a pro Trump forum, not a pro Biden forum, not a pro conservative forum and not a pro liberal forum. It's a fucking car forum. Keep politics out of it. If you feel the need to spew your political beliefs, you can do it in the Edge forum, not the Cadillac specific forums here.

That's my truth and you can take it or leave it.

Here's my truth, and I don't really care who agrees or disagrees with me:

I can't stand Biden and his family, and I can't stand Trump and his family. As far as I'm concerned, both are corrupt. I'm an independent, and I'm liberal on some things and conservative on others. It'll be a cold fucking day in hell when I let followers of either party try to drag me to their side. And quite frankly, I'm sick of the tight-assed conservatives and the "let's all sing koombaya" liberals trying to convince me that their way is the right way and drag me and this country to their side.

With that said, this is a Cadillac forum. Not a pro Trump forum, not a pro Biden forum, not a pro conservative forum and not a pro liberal forum. It's a fucking car forum. Keep politics out of it. If you feel the need to spew your political beliefs, you can do it in the Edge forum, not the Cadillac specific forums here.

That's my truth and you can take it or leave it.
Preach!

First detail before PPF and tint to complete the sinister. :)

Dropped on Cicio collars and 20mm rear/10mm front spacers.

IMG-3342.jpg

z1.jpg

IMG-3337.jpg

IMG-3332.jpg

IMG-3320.jpg

IMG-3321.jpg

IMG-3322.jpg

IMG-3323.jpg
I am now moist ♥️

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors