Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 Corvette Z06

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
A little off-topic from our usual Blackwing banter, but I know a few of you have expressed interest in the upcoming 2023 Corvette Z06.

I was able to get a nice intimate view with one last night and this morning.

Let me just say, the sound is... an arousing experience of salivation! OMG...

2023-corvette-z06-coupe_1871.jpg

its strange that the vette has much better looking dash and door panel materials vs the blackwing that's from the luxury division of the company

A little off-topic from our usual Blackwing banter, but I know a few of you have expressed interest in the upcoming 2023 Corvette Z06.

I was able to get a nice intimate view with one last night and this morning.

Let me just say, the sound is... an arousing experience of salivation! OMG...

View attachment 7201
Nice spec!

its strange that the vette has much better looking dash and door panel materials vs the blackwing that's from the luxury division of the company
In their defense, Corvette is pretty much its own brand at this point.

I'm number five on my dealer's list so hopefully I'll get in on the first batch of allocations. I can't wait.

I'm not sure why Chevy is so dead set of cramming this awful shade of yellow down our throats with their marketing. I've seen it in person and it's even more unattractive and washed out than in the pics of it. It's like whomever decided first pee after taking fifty vitamins yellow was a good idea won't let it go.

I'm number five on my dealer's list so hopefully I'll get in on the first batch of allocations. I can't wait.

I'm not sure why Chevy is so dead set of cramming this awful shade of yellow down our throats with their marketing. I've seen it in person and it's even more unattractive and washed out than in the pics of it. It's like whomever decided first pee after taking fifty vitamins yellow was a good idea won't let it go.
Well F me running, I like the color, but I also wear Crocs!

I hope to get into a new Z one day! I tried to get in on a list at Ciocca and got #970 something. Cancelled my order because I didn’t want to wait 3 years for one.

I hope to get into a new Z one day! I tried to get in on a list at Ciocca and got #970 something. Cancelled my order because I didn’t want to wait 3 years for one.
You won't. GM produced an average of 8,000 C7Zs per year.

While supply may be tight the 1st half of this year, they will be readily available in 2nd year. Also, I'd give the LT6 at least one production year before jumping in. SO much new for GM in that motor.

If it were a 6psd manual, I would be in line waiting for one. The car looked great at the Chicago Auto Show this year.

What, you didn't want puke green yellow?

So there is where all the CF1 and 2 for the BW's went? Fantastic Vette.

Actually vetted orders can barely get CF parts. Probably same slow supplier.
The amount of CF that can "possibly" go into the C8 Z06 in amazing. It rivals the Euro finishes of some of the high end supercars out there. It's a beautiful car and, it packs a serious punch.

I agree about the supplier issues, I just think they can't keep up now with a lot of manufactures out there featuring CF component's in their production cars.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back