Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 BMW M2

JTugwell

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4V Blackwing 6 speed
Took my wife's X5 in for service this morning, and saw this in the showroom. 6 speed with a sticker of $67k. It does look better in person, but still very polarizing overall. Did anyone see the recent throttle house review?
IMG_7054.jpg

IMG_7055.jpg
IMG_7056.jpg

Oh also somehow they made it bigger but less practical than before(The rear seats are not adult usable as per reviews). I was a fan of the previous gen M2 competition(F87?) and was close to getting it instead of the CT4 V blackwing.

Oh also somehow they made it bigger but less practical than before(The rear seats are not adult usable as per reviews). I was a fan of the previous gen M2 competition(F87?) and was close to getting it instead of the CT4 V blackwing.
I thought this was very strange as well. Also looked at the previous gen M2s pretty hard before going with the CT4 BW. I thought 2 doors would be too impractical, and I remember them having an extremely small gas tank

Not really relevant but I have a good friend with new, loaded 850i. We know at least 3 people with M8 Competitions as well. He’s driven the M8 C but felt the 850i was a more comfortable street car with plenty of power.

Anyhow, last week we swapped cars for about 20 minutes and drove around. 😁

The 850i was very fast and very smooth. Extremely comfortable and capable. Clinical. Of course with options it was twice the price of my 4BW.

Afterwards I told him how nice his car was to drive. He told me yeah, I think mine has a little more power and smoothness but your Cadillac is almost as fast and much sexier. Can’t argue with that. 😁

I too would quickly choose the CT4-V Blackwing over this hot mess. It's almost like BMW designers are mad with their customers and want to remind them every time they're outside the car and have to look at it!

I think BMW is testing how weird they can get with styling and how much they can phone in driving dynamics as part of a consumer behavoir experiment. They have expertly navigated a reputation that transcends the actual car itself. It's been nearly 20 years since the V1 came out and Cadillac is still struggling to shed the well-earned reputation as a senior center staff car, so its clear you can ride both sides of the reputation game.

Last edited:
All of the Nope. I dont think it would be a great loss to the automotive world if the container ship these come over on capsizes.

I have obtained leaked spy shots of the 2025 M3

iu

iu

I have always been a BMW fan, but the level of ugly they put on all their current vehicles is truly disturbing.
Couldn't have said it any better. And don't get me started about iDrive 8. The ultimate driving machine?? Now the ultimate screen machine...

I thought this was very strange as well. Also looked at the previous gen M2s pretty hard before going with the CT4 BW. I thought 2 doors would be too impractical, and I remember them having an extremely small gas tank
Just sold my 2017 M2 and it did have a small tank but my CT4V BW rivals it easily - full tank does not even go 300 mi.

The M2 (prev generation) was my “dream car” at one point so I’ve kept an eye on it pretty closely. Shame BMW did what they did. But, at least it’s not gonna make me regret getting the Blackwing!!

Wouldn't even entertain the BMW thing....take your goggles off folks they pulling the sham on you all for quite sometime and their latest are even more cheaply made...but you will keep buying it....

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back