Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 4BW Pricing

Great!

Will order a 23.

I was thinking of paying 3K premium for a 22 near me and with this info no need!

If there is a '22 on the ground and available, I would take it if I were you. It may take a long time to actually get a '23.
Agreed, especially if it's similar to your build. If you want something vastly different then I'd wait and get exactly what you want

Agreed, especially if it's similar to your build. If you want something vastly different then I'd wait and get exactly what you want
The local car has damaged trunk and chips out of rear fascia. Both will be repaired by dealer and I am trying to decide if I can live with that.

The local car has damaged trunk and chips out of rear fascia. Both will be repaired by dealer and I am trying to decide if I can live with that.
explain the damaged trunk to me lol mine has a thin gash above the trunk lid... looks like a razor did it

8 dents in front of spoiler. New trunk being put on car.

Nothing as good as factory paint…
ouch, yes that's a lot. But at least it'll be a complete new trunk. Color match should be near perfect if they replace it with a part already painted

All of that and they're still charging above MSRP? Damn, some dealers are shameless...
when I first realized Blackwings were not limited to just the 250 in February I checked out a 4BW 10 Spd Electric Blue. Car had gotten broken into and had to get a window replaced and some paint work I believe. They still wanted 7k over sticker for it

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back