Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

120 Club

soulsea

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
alcoholics unanimous
Are any of you monocle rocking, ascot flopping, fancy pantaloon strutting, clean underwear wearing, important people innit?

Did you go full blown spec including the $7000 personalized year VIN or just a regular spec?

Asking for a friend.

I do believe I want to get my custom order in .. would be the first time custom ordering a car instead of just taking what is available... I don't really want to pay extra just to be in the 120 though .. just my 2¢

My dealer offered me theirs but 10k for the 120 package, 7k to personalize the VIN which of course I would have wanted, x amount for covered shipping (cost dependent on how far you are from Lansing) plus10-20k adm? Not for me. Who the hell ever celebrated 120 years of anything though? lol

Having said all that, I’m jealous. 😝

My dealer offered me theirs but 10k for the 120 package, 7k to personalize the VIN which of course I would have wanted, x amount for covered shipping plus 10-20k adm? Not for me. Who the hell ever celebrated 120 years of anything though? lol

Having said all that, I’m jealous. 😝
No ADM for me. Also no custom VIN. I figured the car is limited enough.

So basically paying for the 120 badging for what it costs to get ceramics and upgraded seats from the mid grade ones to the carbon backed ones.

I’m just wondering if it’s a good idea to cheap out on the 120 or just eat it and also get the ceramics and top seats which will be pushing 130k sticker.

No ADM for me. Also no custom VIN. I figured the car is limited enough.

So basically paying for the 120 badging for what it costs to get ceramics and upgraded seats from the mid grade ones to the carbon backed ones.

I’m just wondering if it’s a good idea to cheap out on the 120 or just eat it and also get the ceramics and top seats which will be pushing 130k sticker.
My 120 order has both… I think it’s worth it and you won’t regret choosing those options.

We
Rift Metallic, Tech Bronze Wheels, CF Brakes, Red Calipers, Black Interior, Red Seat Belts, Carbon 1 & 2.

Already have the Rift so I went with the new red, black wheels, bronze caliper, tan carbon seats.

88025971-A84D-4F37-A4C6-2A644CBBAAD5.jpeg

Wait, it's $7k EXTRA to choose the VIN? 😲 At that price, I'm letting them choose the VIN and then come up with a reason why that number is special to me.

"Why yes, 0683 is my lucky number! Plus June 1983 was when Every Breath You Take was released, which is my 5th favorite song of all time!"

Wait, it's $7k EXTRA to choose the VIN? 😲 At that price, I'm letting them choose the VIN and then come up with a reason why that number is special to me.

"Why yes, 0683 is my lucky number! Plus June 1983 was when Every Breath You Take was released, which is my 5th favorite song of all time!"
I'm a little confused by the two parts of these anniversary cars. It's 120 total cars. Each has a year specific logo, but only the ones that have been optioned will have the year specific VIN? So, most likely few will have the year specific VIN. Do those VINS just not exist, or do they use them on other rando cars? Why does it cost so much just for the VIN?

Sorry guys, between the price increases for CF packages and seats and the forced enclosed shipping premium, not to mention the $10k for the package itself, I'm out on the 120. It's just not worth the $17,000k extra to me for a few badges. If I were a collector/speculator it might have been, but I actually drive the crap out of these things. I'm just going to order a regular one when the frost paint becomes available.

Sorry guys, between the price increases for CF packages and seats and the forced enclosed shipping premium, not to mention the $10k for the package itself, I'm out on the 120. It's just not worth the $17,000k extra to me for a few badges. If I were a collector/speculator it might have been, but I actually drive the crap out of these things. I'm just going to order a regular one when the frost paint becomes available.
Why not just keep the one you have? The flip side is it probably just rose 10k+ in value.

But I agree on the new Noir frost paint - I would take that any day over the A120 package (and I have not even seen the paint!! lol)

Why not just keep the one you have? The flip side is it probably just rose 10k+ in value.

But I agree on the new Noir frost paint - I would take that any day over the A120 package (and I have not even seen the paint!! lol)

I am keeping the one I have.

There's a couple of cars I'm hoarding to daily drive 10/15 years from now when nothing like them will be available to purchase new. I already did that with a Durango Hellcat and I am going to do it with a 5BW ... I'll prolly do it with the C8 Z06 as well. It's not an investment thing (otherwise I would have stuck with the 120), it's a last chance to buy these things to enjoy at a later date thing, sort of making sure you buy a second pair of your favorite jeans before they discontinue them.

So I'll keep daily driving my current 5BW, and store the frost one to scare the crap out of the electric folks in the not too distant future. :)

So I'll keep daily driving my current 5BW, and store the frost one to scare the crap out of the electric folks in the not too distant future. :)
LOVE it!

I certainly am not pulling my 5 order, despite the increases.

There's a couple of cars I'm hoarding to daily drive 10/15 years from now when nothing like them will be available to purchase new. I already did that with a Durango Hellcat and I am going to do it with a 5BW ... I'll prolly do it with the C8 Z06 as well. It's not an investment thing (otherwise I would have stuck with the 120), it's a last chance to buy these things to enjoy at a later date thing, sort of making sure you buy a second pair of your favorite jeans before they discontinue them.

Exactly my plan, but on the final production year of the BW. Hopefully, we know in advance what year that will be.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back