Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

120 Club

You know there will be a very unique "Final Fifty" or something.
Oh, for sure. I don't care about any special editions, but I do want the latest version of everything they may update along the way. Maybe they won't have many updates, maybe they will, who knows. They have already added supercruise for 2023 on the autos, so that's a good sign that improvements are coming.

So when I passed on my 120, my dealer put it in as a dealer order. They changed it to black and switched it to automatic. 🤦‍♂️ So now it’s all black with bronze calipers and tan interior and all the carbon.

Anyway, it’s still available if anyone is looking for one. Happy to give someone the contact details. Build is locked in and they’ll want an ADM, I don’t know how much.

You know there will be a very unique "Final Fifty" or something.
I have my money on 2024 being the "20 year anniversary of the V".

So when I passed on my 120, my dealer put it in as a dealer order. They changed it to black and switched it to automatic. 🤦‍♂️ So now it’s all black with bronze calipers and tan interior and all the carbon.

Anyway, it’s still available if anyone is looking for one. Happy to give someone the contact details. Build is locked in and they’ll want an ADM, I don’t know how much.

And then people wonder why Manuals are dying.

Sorry guys, between the price increases for CF packages and seats and the forced enclosed shipping premium, not to mention the $10k for the package itself, I'm out on the 120. It's just not worth the $17,000k extra to me for a few badges. If I were a collector/speculator it might have been, but I actually drive the crap out of these things. I'm just going to order a regular one when the frost paint becomes available.
Same. May order different configuration at some point.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back