Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

1100 Status

Slamminc6

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 V Blackwing
New here so just want to clarify something. I placed an order at a dealer and I am at 1100. I know that I won’t see a car for a while. My question is does the 1100 guarantee me a car at some point in the future? Is it better than just being on a list since it was submitted to Cadillac officially? Or just more Bs

New here so just want to clarify something. I placed an order at a dealer and I am at 1100. I know that I won’t see a car for a while. My question is does the 1100 guarantee me a car at some point in the future? Is it better than just being on a list since it was submitted to Cadillac officially? Or just more Bs
Unfortunately being at 1100 does not guarantee you a car especially this model year (22)... but I'm hoping for you🤞

Hi will I know if window is missed and then what do I need to do next?
2022 Cadillac CT4 and CT5 Model Year Built-Out

Build out date for the 2022 Cadillac CT4 and CT5 is set for 7/7/2022. That means the last day for 2022 Blackwing production will be Thursday, July 7th.

The final consensus month / cycle will be May/1. That means dealers will be able to place the last round of 2022 Blackwing orders with the first allocation cycle in May. After that, 2022 Blackwing orders can no longer be placed in the system. That final cycle will be the week of May 19th.

2023 Cadillac CT4 and CT5 Model Year Start of Production

The start of 2023 Cadillac CT4 and CT5 production is set to begin on July 11, 2022.

GM will begin accepting orders with the May/2 consensus cycle which will begin the week of May 26th. Dealers will be able to start entering orders on May 5th.

So will dealer contact me or I will need to tell them?
I would certainly NOT rely on the dealer.

I really don't think I will get a 2022 because of the number of orders in front of me at the dealer. My plan is to order a 2023 as soon as it can be ordered (May 5) provided price change for a 2023 is not crazy money. Then cancel 2022 order on July 7 if still stuck on 1100.

Got you. So it may be possible, to jump in on a 2023 in front of people that have 2022 orders and currently in front of you but never yet received allocations if you can get in before them? Also, where did you find out about the May 5 date.

Got you. So it may be possible, to jump in on a 2023 in front of people that have 2022 orders and currently in front of you but never yet received allocations if you can get in before them? Also, where did you find out about the May 5 date.
Maybe at a shady dealer. Any decent dealer will give 2022 orders priority on a 2023 if they didn't get theirs yet.

I would certainly NOT rely on the dealer.

I really don't think I will get a 2022 because of the number of orders in front of me at the dealer. My plan is to order a 2023 as soon as it can be ordered (May 5) provided price change for a 2023 is not crazy money. Then cancel 2022 order on July 7 if still stuck on 1100.
Once a dealer can place a 2023 order, any 2022 orders are already wiped from the system prior. No need to cancel a 2022 order, it'll basically self-cancel.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back