Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain Impressions

Is there a marketplace for SM since the class is transferable?

Details on this? If one buys a BW used, and the original owner didn't attend a SM class, can that be transferred to the new owner?
I haven't read the restrictions so can't really comment. The 4BW is titled under my wife's name but they said it wouldn't be a problem transferring the class to me but I want my wife to take the class.

Is there a marketplace for SM since the class is transferable?
Maybe they have some allowances for family members of first owners but otherwise it isn't transferable; only the first retail buyer qualifies for the comped program (you can always pay the full price out of pocket).

Persistence paid off… after contacting SM every two weeks since January, they returned my call this week and we are booked for Sept 13/14.
I contacted them when mine was being built and I finally got the VIN. They emailed me and when I spoke to them on the phone, they said that new dates would be emailed to me when more classes become available. That was two months ago, do I need to keep calling them or will they actually let me know when dates are available?

I contacted them when mine was being built and I finally got the VIN. They emailed me and when I spoke to them on the phone, they said that new dates would be emailed to me when more classes become available. That was two months ago, do I need to keep calling them or will they actually let me know when dates are available?
I can’t say either way, yet it took four months to get to new dates that accommodated. IMHO, I recommend staying in contact.

The way that the math seems to work, there is going to be a line (~4 classes per month, 18 students per class, >3,000 BW’s sold per year)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back