Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

Seeing the colors on the actual cars makes it bearable, I agree.

An editorial on the display, I'm on the fence with the single screen feature and "all the eggs in one basket" approach.

Its impressive no doubt however, I'm a proponent of redundancy and a single "point of failure" is not as appealing to me. I'm somewhat bias as two display car owner obviously, I guess we will see what the duty cycle of the single display is over the long term. That thing is a beast! And expensive to deal with if there is a problem Im sure.

Goddamn. My New Year's resolution is to only say nice things about people.
But
Fuck it... this guy is just as annoying to listen to as Doug DeMuro. I suspect they're both nice guys, but my time is too precious to waste listening to these nails-on-a-chalkboard annoying voices.
I gave him another chance and kicked myself in the ass afterwards.

I'll wait until Throttle House or Jason C drives the 2025.
I'd rather watch 6 hours of Doug than 15 minutes of Raitis Rides. His vocabulary and mannerisms make me want to stab my screen.

I'd rather watch 6 hours of Doug than 15 minutes of Raitis Rides. His vocabulary and mannerisms make me want to stab my screen.
At least we didn’t have to watch him speed up and down that same straight, flat, boring on ramp somewhere in Florida with him yelling: “… on power… “
Stopped watching his videos a while back, looks like I haven’t missed anything.
“Quirks and features” Doug is more tolerable, yes, but nowhere near as fun or informative as Jason, or Thomas and James.
Doug used to be better.
It's like he isn’t trying anymore.

At least we didn’t have to watch him speed up and down that same straight, flat, boring on ramp somewhere in Florida with him yelling: “… on power… “
Stopped watching his videos a while back, looks like I haven’t missed anything.
“Quirks and features” Doug is more tolerable, yes, but nowhere near as fun or informative as Jason, or Thomas and James.
Doug used to be better.
It's like he isn’t trying anymore.
Totally agree with all of this. Jason Cammisa gets an auto-click. Thomas and James are fantastic. Savagegeese also great in a different way. Other than Chris Harris, not much else.

Ratti reviews are useless. Plus on his test drive he takes some lame freeway ramp and proclaims it’s the best handling car he’s ever driven. Hes in suburban Floriduh so I get that he can’t take any actual twisty roads near Miami, cause they don’t exist. But still he uses the same damm on-ramp for each test drive. As for DeMuro all he does now is shill for his stupid website, to get traffic onto it. I think he’s been a 60 year old man since he was 15 anyhow, and I say that as a 60 year old man.

Ratti reviews are useless. Plus on his test drive he takes some lame freeway ramp and proclaims it’s the best handling car he’s ever driven. Hes in suburban Floriduh so I get that he can’t take any actual twisty roads near Miami, cause they don’t exist. But still he uses the same damm on-ramp for each test drive. As for DeMuro all he does now is shill for his stupid website, to get traffic onto it. I think he’s been a 60 year old man since he was 15 anyhow, and I say that as a 60 year old man.
I blocked his entire channel on YouTube. Ratti that is

That guy is unwatchable ...for me it's Hagerty with Cammisa, Chris Harris, Throttle House and Savage Geese
All the above for sure....I also enjoy Straightpipes and The Topher's POV drives are entertaining...

Second owner did the wheel mods and black emblems, steering wheel too I believe. When I first saw it, looking real quick, I thought it was a 4BW. It would be a cool piece to have. Currently $70k with two days to go.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back