Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

At that complexity point and price I would just buy an ev. This thing is barely an ice car at this point.
Hard to believe a C-class is 190.6" long and 4,749lbs(!!), ~600lbs more than a 5BW! At a starting price of ~$100k and thinking of the immense complexity and boost running through that 4-cylinder, I can't imagine buying one, especially in the longer term past warranty.

Couldn't help but to immediately notice the rainbow flag in the background. Right there in your face. Really no need for that. Not getting "political" here- just a commentary on the first thing you see when you hit the link.
I couldn't help but notice that Dead End Sign! ;)

Hard to believe a C-class is 190.6" long and 4,749lbs(!!), ~600lbs more than a 5BW! At a starting price of ~$100k and thinking of the immense complexity and boost running through that 4-cylinder, I can't imagine buying one, especially in the longer term past warranty.
This first gen hybrid C class feels like complete throwaway car. No one will want these used, and I'm not sure they'll even last given the INSANE 4cyl they put in the thing.

I guess that's the new Coastal Blue? My local dealer has two (regular V's) in Coastal Blue. It's stunning in person. I like it better than Wave, and I really like Wave. The color just pops.

I guess that's the new Coastal Blue? My local dealer has two (regular V's) in Coastal Blue. It's stunning in person. I like it better than Wave, and I really like Wave. The color just pops.
As an owner of a coastal blue metallic 5BW... yes, yes it does. I love it.

Coastal Blue is my favorite color for the BW bar none.

Let's see some coastal blue photos from folks that own them!

It's a little difficult to photograph accurately but I think these represent them the best. I don't have a ton of good pictures because I just can't seem to get it to show properly.

dU2qz2B.png
SXXdTo4.png
o1Pt0FV.png

I know what you mean, I had a rapid red GT350R and it was gorgeous, but I could never get a picture of it to come out well enough that it represented what it looked like in person.

That does look like a really nice shade of blue, did they used to offer this or something very similar on Corvettes back in the day?

I know what you mean, I had a rapid red GT350R and it was gorgeous, but I could never get a picture of it to come out well enough that it represented what it looked like in person.

That does look like a really nice shade of blue, did they used to offer this or something very similar on Corvettes back in the day?
Yeah vettes and camaros both had this blue (but I'm 90% they called it something different even though it was the same)

EDIT: Confirmed. Boracay Blue Metallic, and Brilliant Blue Metallic both have the same paint code WA895T

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back