Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

Got an APB on an Electric, Wave Blue? 5BW doing a buck 60 on the Highway! Dealer signs give away the location as (someone) blew by them! BOLO!

“an eye-popping yellow borrowed from Cadillac racing cars that looked drop-dead gorgeous in the sun and like something from a baby’s diaper in the shade.”
There's a guy near me that has a Colorado pick up in that color. I believe it's the same RPO GCP. In the sun it looks really, really good, but when the suns not on it, I don't think it looks that nice.

My thoughts on the cyber yellow as well.

“an eye-popping yellow borrowed from Cadillac racing cars that looked drop-dead gorgeous in the sun and like something from a baby’s diaper in the shade.”

There's a guy near me that has a Colorado pick up in that color. I believe it's the same RPO GCP. In the sun it looks really, really good, but when the suns not on it, I don't think it looks that nice.
You could say it is for the people that only drive their cars on sunny days (you know who you are, LOL).

Caught the VEE Team and passed them easily! Pano roof came in handy, thumbs up as I made my way thru with the BIG BOYS....;)
BIG BOYS VEE Champs.jpeg

I’ve also seen a Colorado truck in town once. Could be the same guy because I don’t see many of that color. Looked good on the truck, not so sure about the BW though.

This guy sort of subtly dinged the 5V BW saying it did chassis and performance right but the car wasn't memorable....tbh I have no clue what he is trying to say lol....

I read this one last night. And for my criteria, I say my 2022 M4 Competition x Drive was not memorable. For this author - who appears to be an old woman and not really the Blackwing market - she would find it memorable. The materials and interior and aesthetics are not what primarily interest me. It is the driving character. In this regard, the CT5-V Blackwing will always be unforgettable. So it just depends upon what the owner prioritizes. I don't see the old lady carving up canyons, smiling when she starts the car and hears the exhaust.

EDIT: I guess it is a dude. I saw the name Elle and the photo looks like an old lady.

Last edited:
I'm no expert, but what does this guy want? "PDR didn't work". Bet that's operator error. "Interior isn't high level". Think we all knew that going in, but I don't think it's bad. "It's big and heavy". Really? I find it shrinks around you, and I had no issues on the canyons I carved. It almost sounds like he was more concerned about stuff in the road than enjoying the car.

I will sadly admit he is right with this quote: "The CT5-V Blackwing, however, is an impressive performer built from a dull car (base CT5) by a lost brand far more concerned with entry-level crossovers and quick margins than it is with its legacy emphases on quality and distinction". I mean, think of the Cadillac's of the 60's and 70's when they really were the "mark of excellence". When a "Cadillac" meant something, was something special. Now you look at base CT4's, XT4's, XT5's and XT6's. Nothing really special, nice, yes, but nothing special.

Anyway, I love my Blackwing. To me, it's the best of the best.

I'm no expert, but what does this guy want? "PDR didn't work". Bet that's operator error. "Interior isn't high level". Think we all knew that going in, but I don't think it's bad. "It's big and heavy". Really? I find it shrinks around you, and I had no issues on the canyons I carved. It almost sounds like he was more concerned about stuff in the road than enjoying the car.

I will sadly admit he is right with this quote: "The CT5-V Blackwing, however, is an impressive performer built from a dull car (base CT5) by a lost brand far more concerned with entry-level crossovers and quick margins than it is with its legacy emphases on quality and distinction". I mean, think of the Cadillac's of the 60's and 70's when they really were the "mark of excellence". When a "Cadillac" meant something, was something special. Now you look at base CT4's, XT4's, XT5's and XT6's. Nothing really special, nice, yes, but nothing special.

Anyway, I love my Blackwing. To me, it's the best of the best.
There is a V series legacy that is apparently unknown to this person.

I read this one last night. And for my criteria, I say my 2022 M4 Competition x Drive was not memorable. For this author - who appears to be an old woman and not really the Blackwing market - she would find it memorable. The materials and interior and aesthetics are not what primarily interest me. It is the driving character. In this regard, the CT5-V Blackwing will always be unforgettable. So it just depends upon what the owner prioritizes. I don't see the old lady carving up canyons, smiling when she starts the car and hears the exhaust.

I googled a picture of this person and it told me everything I needed to know.

@shbox ...I assume you're talking about the guy's comment, not mine, and you're right. V's are a different perspective.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back