Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

Has no clue, what the Vee's are about. Especially the Blackwings! The ones that know, know. That's useless chatter on the wires IMHO.

I feel like we need some Boy Scout style pledges in here:

I can appreciate perspectives different from my own
Media criticism does not invalidate my car purchase
I respect others opinions regardless of their physical appearance
I can engage in a debate that is both civil and thoughtful

I feel like we need some Boy Scout style pledges in here:

I can appreciate perspectives different from my own
Media criticism does not invalidate my car purchase
I respect others opinions regardless of their physical appearance
I can engage in a debate that is both civil and thoughtful
Respecting opinions? Thoughful and civil debate? Sorry, that doesn't fly here in Cadillac Boomer-ville!

Next you'll be telling me I can't conceal carry in my kids elementary school!

I'm afraid the reporter creamed his pants when he saw the signature lighting animation. I don't really get all the fuss about that on newer cars.

Saturday Night Live 90S GIF

Oof. I really do not like the new 5BW face. Hard to make a judgement on the new larger screen until they show it up close, but anyone else notice the PRNDM display illuminate in the screen on the manual Blackwing? 🤣

Of all the things in that video, the new green, Typhoon, is :love:

Oof. I really do not like the new 5BW face. Hard to make a judgement on the new larger screen until they show it up close, but anyone else notice the PRNDM display illuminate in the screen on the manual Blackwing? 🤣

Of all the things in that video, the new green, Typhoon, is :love:

Agree about the front looking not as good. Saw the PRNDM display, confusing. Not a fan of the new style screens, although I hear some people like them. All in all, happy to have a pre-2025 5BW.

Agree about the front looking not as good. Saw the PRNDM display, confusing. Not a fan of the new style screens, although I hear some people like them. All in all, happy to have a pre-2025 5BW.
I had one of those big displays in my last car (Mercedes) that I got rid of in a heartbeat for the 5BW. It was nice for the Mercedes as it gave it a cruiser vibe. The dash I have in the 5BW is more of a I mean business vibe. Very utilitarian and practical. The new dash would great with the A10 and super cruise, but that is not my thing right now with this car.

I'd assume it's the same (size) screen as in the Escalade and the XT4.

My favorite parts of this interview:

- When the Cadillac Engineer says the PDR is "heavily revised" and the guys asks "what kind of changes, higher resolution?"

- When the guy is looking at the 2024 Black Diamond Tricoat 5 and says "Holy crap... it looks like Diamond flake!".

At least he bought a Z06, and now will "probably" buy a Blackwing. Wonder how long before he forgets which one is which.

When did the regular V get the diamond stitched race seats like the BWs?

I mentioned that in the other thread. I bet it's part of an option package. I believe, GM being GM, did that in the last year or two on the V3.

Goddamn. My New Year's resolution is to only say nice things about people.
But
Fuck it... this guy is just as annoying to listen to as Doug DeMuro. I suspect they're both nice guys, but my time is too precious to waste listening to these nails-on-a-chalkboard annoying voices.
I gave him another chance and kicked myself in the ass afterwards.

I'll wait until Throttle House or Jason C drives the 2025.

Goddamn. My New Year's resolution is to only say nice things about people.
But
Fuck it... this guy is just as annoying to listen to as Doug DeMuro. I suspect they're both nice guys, but my time is too precious to waste listening to these nails-on-a-chalkboard annoying voices.
I gave him another chance and kicked myself in the ass afterwards.

I'll wait until Throttle House or Jason C drives the 2025.
I agree...he's often a lot of blah blah blah without saying anything relevant. Not sure I can even bring myself to watch this one.

My new years resolution (every year) is to not be so nice (just in general)....but I always fail...

I actually did watch it and it wasn't as bad as some of his vids...tolerable. Seeing that Typhoon green CT5V made it worthwhile...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back