Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For the sake of resale value I hope this is a mistake

AGAIN!
Baller Wow GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy
Baller Success GIF
Money I Cant Believe It GIF by PUSHER
You Da Man GIF by MOODMAN
Imagine being so rich that you have to complain about the cost of cars you don't own.

^^^Never mind. People know more than the engineers who built these vehicles.

Glad to see another person entertaining the whole community.

^^^Never mind. People know more than the engineers who built these vehicles.

Glad to see another person entertaining the whole community.
I don't know if you are taking a shot at me but I have been to meet and greets with the Cadillac V-Team and they talk about engine choice and why they made the choices they did...

You're not paying attention.
5BW is the choice, the price and difficulty in purchasing are the only issues I have.

I also think the 4BW should have got the LT4 and the 5BW should have got the LT5.
There would be no point of putting a LT4 in a 4BW, you could never put enough tire on it to cope.

🍿 for the 🤡 watching...
Finally, some entertainment in this forum. Been too busy enjoying my 5BW manual. It's really a great car but it makes me sad every day since a Credit Union "owns it." But then I look at my cash making me money and I feel a lot better.

There would be no point of putting a LT4 in a 4BW, you could never put enough tire on it to cope.

That's a ridiculous statement.
Michelins work with that power, and Toyo R888 can handle BIG power.

I don't know if you are taking a shot at me but I have been to meet and greets with the Cadillac V-Team and they talk about engine choice and why they made the choices they did...
Sincerely asking,
how exactly did Caddy justify their engine choices?

Because nobody here believes you own any cars. Why would they, everything you say is bullshit. You take the bus to work at the hospital where you clean bedpans and mop up vomit all day. Then you come over here and shit until your pants are overflowing.
The only thing that's overflowing with shit is your mouth.
Why don't we all meet at the NJMP forum event with so we can see what's what?
I guarantee everyone will be much more polite in person, and that some of you probably already know me and my cars.

Last edited:
The LT4 does not fit into a car the size of the CT4.

And the only person who believes that obvious BS, has never built a car in their life, and isn't even aware that the CT4 shares the same chassis with the Camaro ZL1 that runs the the LT4 .....

And the LT5 would not fit in the 5BW...

The fact that you don't realize the LT4 and LT5 share practically the same dimensions, proves you have no idea what you're talking about.
The LT5 fits, and 5BW owners will be fitting TVS2650 blowers in their cars, now that HP tuners has access to the ECU.

I look forward to bumping this thread in the future.

@Mirza Grebovic in short said this about the LT5.

“So if you put the LT5 in the CT5, we ran into simple issues – you can’t see out of the car. In the ZR1, you can notice that it’s a dry sump system and it uses that shaker hood. We couldn’t put a shaker hood on the CT5,” Grebovic said. “You would have to make it so high that you can’t see outside the car, and we wouldn’t have met regulatory requirements for vision.”

The fact that you don't realize the LT4 and LT5 share practically the same dimensions, proves you have no idea what you're talking about.
The LT5 fits, and 5BW owners will be fitting TVS2650 blowers in their cars, now that HP tuners has access to the ECU.

I look forward to bumping this thread in the future.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back