Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For the sake of resale value I hope this is a mistake

And lastly, the development money to MAKE an LT1-4 fit in a 4 would make it cost what a 5 does.

So tired of the "if the 4 has a V8..." Diatribe. Yes, you could make one for Sema, cut away shit. You can make anything fit. But make it work for production? Yeah, and keep the price the same?

Fantasy land. Be thankful we got the 4 AND the 5 and both offering manuals.
Well said!
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

I love both of my BW's OEM! Awesome cars...
I really struggle with the mod bug and my desire to keep the car stock. My C8 was easy because I wasn’t going to piggy back it and short of a full TT build, it didn’t seem worth it. Now we have tuning capability and I’m already pricing out full E85/HC setups then remind myself I’m not drag racing anybody and it’s a daily haha

The Camaro is on Alpha 1 platform, CT4s are on Alpha 2. The LT4, even if it fit, would make the 4BW too nose heavy. The best part of the 4BW is how light and nimble it feels so you wouldn't want to ruin that formula. Ideally, the 4BW would have the LT1/LT2 from the Camaro/Corvette, not for the performance but for the V8 exhaust note and remove any turbo lag from the LF4.
I would buy a 4BW with a LT2 and M6.

Ooooh, wait, you're @TTc8HTC twin turbo guy (TTC6 was your handle?) that trolled the SS forums until you bunched up CB750's panties one too many times?
Yes. I am TT C6.
I was the first poster on SSforums, before that site even had moderators, as I had been wanting a Holden for many years.
Time has proven that I was 100% correct about everything I posted on that forum, especially about it needing a manual transmission, MSRC, and a price cut.
I bought my SS Sedan with a stick, MSRC, and at the exact price I told everyone on SSforums that I would pay for one.
Still daily drive my M6 SS Sedan today.

I wish the cunt moderators and trolls from that forum will show up at this forum's NJMP event this summer. I would LOVE to see some of them face to face.
Ironically, CB750 is local to me, and that miserable geriatric bitch is widely hated, even by the dealership that he claims are his "friends". We regularly have a laugh at his expense.

Last edited:
Dude sounds exactly same 10 years back. Awd, dsg.

View attachment 19799

I was right 10 years ago, and it remains true today.
Turbos + AWD + DCT = the fastest street cars.

The 911 Turbo S still is the King of the street.
Local guy has an 8 second one that he daily drives.

When I posted that 10 years ago, Twin Turbo Lambos and GTRs were destroying the competition and winning every event.
They still are.

Why don't you screenshot the many posts I made 10 years ago stating that I'd happily buy a SS Sedan with RWD and a stick for a Camaro price?

Or just come by NJMP and we can talk about it in person.

Last edited:
And lastly, the development money to MAKE an LT1-4 fit in a 4 would make it cost what a 5 does.

So tired of the "if the 4 has a V8..." Diatribe. Yes, you could make one for Sema, cut away shit. You can make anything fit. But make it work for production? Yeah, and keep the price the same?

Fantasy land. Be thankful we got the 4 AND the 5 and both offering manuals.
Stupid post.
Nothing but excuses that are total BS.

Stupid post.
Nothing but excuses that are total BS.
Stupid post...by someone who is in meetings to produce cars on a daily basis at the company in question.

Vs the guy on a car forum basically saying "catch me outside" haha.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back