Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone get their Blackwing badge yet? And are you putting it on?

Better pics
8D3F410A-4B3D-4C00-835C-197098832801.jpeg
931FE044-9B32-4760-A865-B4721BB03209.jpeg
73C6C749-32CF-40B0-8F7E-25D343749A4D.jpeg

Decision time has finally come to my garage and still, I'm torn. I sort of like flying under the radar for most of the public. Those who know already know. But then again it would reduce the number of people who ask if it is or not. Though most figure it out by the sound. They did design it to be on the car though...

Still undecided....

Attachments

• 20230121_170851.jpg
    20230121_170851.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 72
Decision time has finally come to my garage and still, I'm torn. I sort of like flying under the radar for most of the public. Those who know already know. But then again it would reduce the number of people who ask if it is or not. Though most figure it out by the sound. They did design it to be on the car though...

Still undecided....
Funny that I couldn't get mine soon enough for it to end up in a cabinet shelf in my garage. This because I cannot decide if I should and where to put it.

Still undecided....

Personally, I hate badges and plan to debadge my trunk lid. Your car though. If you decide not to, there are a lot of 2nd owners begging for them in the FB groups. Some asshats are putting them on ebay for $100-200 or outright auctioning them.

Or put it in a cool little plaque. I might take mine and stick it on the build plate I plan on getting for C&Cs.

Or put it in a cool little plaque. I might take mine and stick it on the build plate I plan on getting for C&Cs.
This is my plan. Going to do something with a frame in the garage with the V badge and the blackwing one and hang it over the car. I prefer making the car less obvious.

Do they just randomly show up at the address you told them when they first asked if we wanted an emblem? I have not got mine yet. I've moved two times since that email, lol. I luckily put in my parent's address to send it to though, so unless there was some kind of mix up it should go there. I have not got it yet though.

edit: I am also in no rush for it since my car is still in the shop from a Dec 15th crash. I find out tomorrow how long it'll be to get it back! I am praying that none of the parts are delayed but it sounds like the grill can be very delayed. No frame damage thankfully.

Do they just randomly show up at the address you told them when they first asked if we wanted an emblem? I have not got mine yet. I've moved two times since that email, lol. I luckily put in my parent's address to send it to though, so unless there was some kind of mix up it should go there. I have not got it yet though.

edit: I am also in no rush for it since my car is still in the shop from a Dec 15th crash. I find out tomorrow how long it'll be to get it back! I am praying that none of the parts are delayed but it sounds like the grill can be very delayed. No frame damage thankfully.
Most people only got a notification because they were signed up for them through FedEx. There was nothing from the 3rd party that handled the badges.

The folks at the US email address looped me back to the folks at Cadillac Canada that weren’t helpful in the first place.
But who knows, now that it’s been “escaladed”! :unsure:

The Contact number for the Cadillac Customer Care Center for Canada
is: 888-446-2000.

Your request for the Blackwing badge was escaladed to the Canadian Customer Assistance team on January 13, 2023, for assistance and follow-up.

Sincerely,

Cadillac Executive Assistance Team
Fellow Canadians, there is hope! @ T.O.Blackwing, just received my badge Today. I suggest that you call again Cadillac US to insist unless you were able to sort it out with Cadillac Canada.

Attachments

• 59FF8044-A4ED-493A-9F6F-513817A9CF80.jpeg
    59FF8044-A4ED-493A-9F6F-513817A9CF80.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 42
While de-badging today, I noticed the rear 'V' badge is very curved. The replacement one I ordered from Savage was straight and I would worry about it not staying adhered.

Attachments

• IMG_0579.jpg
    IMG_0579.jpg
    809 KB · Views: 75
While de-badging today, I noticed the rear 'V' badge is very curved. The replacement one I ordered from Savage was straight and I would worry about it not staying adhered.
I bought the expensive GM OEM black V badges and none of the 3 were curved at all. I put the rear one on a couple of months ago and no issues. It actually curved itself due to the adhesive after I applied. When I added my new Blackwing black badges today, I check the back one and still no issue.
These Blackwing black badges are plastic that others have purchased. Since I already had the black OEM installed, I only installed the Blackwing badge they came with.
4F164657-75A5-4F8C-9264-3B2A0810CD8D.jpeg

DE1A16FD-460D-4B3B-9279-95163584C42E.jpeg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop