Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone get their Blackwing badge yet? And are you putting it on?

I must have the worst luck. Figured I'd try the chat again. This person had absolutely no idea what I'm talking about even after sending her the video from Dustin that Cadillac put together for installation. She documented my information for Cadillac. I doubt they will get back to me. All my attempts are just a big clusterf###.

I stand corrected. The email I sent to execreferral was just returned with a phone call. My name has been added to the list for badges that will be shipped during q1.
Oh Yeah Yes GIF by The Voice

I would think that due to small size of emblem that it would be extremely difficult to completely cut letters through. Would also need to do same to double-sided tape adhering emblem. Maybe reaching there.
I ordered the set of 3 shown and USPS shows to be here next Monday. If USPS does not screw this shipment up as they have recently with others, I’ll be able to confirm the letters and if cut through.

He does claim it is plastic and if you look very close at the picture, they appear to be cut through as the “B” & “A” letters have a tiny attachment point supporting the inside of each of them.

Regardless, I’ll confirm when I receive them. It’s only a $189 experiment 😂

I called last September and they put in a case for me. A few weeks ago there’s no case for me according to caddy chat. They just keep dropping the ball

Someone already has theirs on ebay. $50 bid or 200 Buy-it-now.
Good for a second owner or Canadian maybe , lol.
Took more than a few inquiries and have learned that Canadian Blackwing owners will be getting badges, too, but not until at least Q2.
So ignore eBay and hang on to your duckets, fellow Canucks, especially as that buy now price works out to $250 in northern pesos.

I’m pleased with the quality! They look & feel like they could be OEM. The letters are white yes.
Does the 4BW trunk have a slight curve to it like the 5BW trunk has and if so, do the far edges of the badge and the adhesive tape appear to be properly adhered to the trunk since the badge is flat doesn't have a curve to it like the OEM one does for the trunk (at least as it does on the 5BW)?

Does the 4BW trunk have a slight curve to it like the 5BW trunk has and if so, do the far edges of the badge and the adhesive tape appear to be properly adhered to the trunk since the badge is flat doesn't have a curve to it like the OEM one does for the trunk (at least as it does on the 5BW)?

Trunk is curved but it appears to be well adhered

tempImage8fguwS.png

I stand corrected. The email I sent to execreferral was just returned with a phone call. My name has been added to the list for badges that will be shipped during q1.
Oh Yeah Yes GIF by The Voice
They just called me the other day and said 3 weeks they're going out.

Where were you able to or the black ones from? My OEM one just arrived BTW... I was in the second batch of orders I was told. I'd be willing to trade my OEM badge for one of the black ones if anyone is interested.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back