Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

Carbon fiber mirror caps…..20-30 minute install. Purchased from Extreme Online Store. Good fit and finish and OK price. I’m happy and I guess thats all that matters.

74DEEEAD-D6A5-474F-B19C-D7555F039056.jpeg

Sent for paint correction, front clear PPF, Black Gloss Roof PPF, Ceramic, Tint, Interior Protection. So hard to let the car go anywhere after you finally get it!

Finished full front PPF, ceramic coating, and decided to pull the trigger on debadging the rear and the side V's. Pretty happy with how things turned out, I think the Black Raven looks better without all the additional chrome. Pics for reference in case anyone else is considering the same.

Attachments

• PXL_20230105_181614405.jpg
    PXL_20230105_181614405.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 123
  • PXL_20230105_181624407.jpg
    PXL_20230105_181624407.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 117
I concur... The car looks so much cleaner without all the extraneous badging. One of the first things I did.

I got it from The Original Carbon Guards

I was kinda bummed that it’s just stick on and doesn’t mount into current screws. But it looks pretty nice. And the 3M tape seems pretty sturdy. Let’s see how it’s holds up.
Got mine yesterday... undecided if I want to install at this point though...
carbon guards.jpg

Thanks so much for the additional pictures! The previous one sold me on them. I wanted something low profile. There were some other cheap ones posted on another thread that looked horrible in my opinion. Wanted to make sure I liked them before spending $163.

I'll probably do the same.

Crossed 10k miles and took it for a spirited drive on Lime Creek Rd

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop