Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

^^^Go black and never go back^^^

WkJGm4B.jpg
Photo Caption: Just a few moments ago flying overhead a giant seagull passes by.

Photo Caption: Just a few moments ago flying overhead a giant seagull passes by.
Photo caption: So, a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, there was this girl I knew in college who had a lotta friends on the football team…

Last edited:
I dropped my wife off to pick up her car from the tire shop, and tech parked some nissan sentra or something in the spot across from me, he made this face as he turned into the spot, which I saw, so I waited to start it until he got out....at which point, he made this face several times again, then said, "let me hear it". I obliged, then hurried home with a smile. The End. Sleep well, son. (I told this story to both my kids...and my wife, lol - @ZoomieZoom55 I may need help)
Katy Perry Wow GIF

I dropped my wife off to pick up her car from the tire shop, and tech parked some nissan sentra or something in the spot across from me, he made this face as he turned into the spot, which I saw, so I waited to start it until he got out....at which point, he made this face several times again, then said, "let me hear it". I obliged, then hurried home with a smile. The End. Sleep well, son. (I told this story to both my kids...and my wife, lol - @ZoomieZoom55 I may need help)
Katy Perry Wow GIF
Hulu Fx GIF by The Bear

Got these installed from Cadillarckits.com. Went to install the V's for the doors but got frustrated trying to take the plug out of the OEM light so I put that install on ice for the time being.

Attachments

• Blackwing 12.922.jpg
    Blackwing 12.922.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 91
Got these installed from Cadillarckits.com. Went to install the V's for the doors but got frustrated trying to take the plug out of the OEM light so I put that install on ice for the time being.
I got mine from Savage Cadillac. Yes door lights just need a little patience, after you remove them you'll find out just how short the harness is. I think the hardest part was having to lay down and do it on my back.:beer

Rotate lens on puddle light to line up? Savage part can be rotated. maybe yours just need a small adjustment? V on door? You mean the sill?

just looked those up @Cadillarckits.com, yep those are in a very uncomfortable spot for sure.

Last edited:
I got mine from Savage Cadillac. Yes door lights just need a little patience, after you remove them you'll find out just how short the harness is. I think the hardest part was having to lay down and do it on my back.:beer
Yes, back was another reason I stopped. I couldn't tell if the entire small plug comes out of the light or is it just the 2 wires get unplugged from the plug?

Rotate lens on puddle light to line up? Savage part can be rotated. maybe yours just need a small adjustment? V on door? You mean the sill?

just looked those up @Cadillarckits.com, yep those are in a very uncomfortable spot for sure.
LOL... Mirrors were a walk in the park

LOL... Mirrors were a walk in the park
I just went to the website and I'm going to get these for my car too. I noticed this customer picture at the bottom of the page. I feel sorry for him. I hope he realized his mistake.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-10 085803.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-10 085803.png
    595.4 KB · Views: 106
I just went to the website and I'm going to get these for my car too. I noticed this customer picture at the bottom of the page. I feel sorry for him. I hope he realized his mistake.
Hmmm not sure what happened here as they only click in a certain way for each mirror. :unsure:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back