Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

Let see what I did.......................... looked at the picture of it on my desktop, check Rob's tracker and cursed out loud at Cadillac as my car is still on MP status for more than 2 months.

Debaged and installed monochromatic emblems. Under hood question - the driver's side strut tower has a grey electrical box attached. Is everyone else's also exposed? Or is mine missing a cover? Pic below
Mine looks the same?

Attachments

• Plug Vee.jpg
    Plug Vee.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 60
Debaged and installed monochromatic emblems. Under hood question - the driver's side strut tower has a grey electrical box attached. Is everyone else's also exposed? Or is mine missing a cover? Pic below
Plug looks the same, right?... Check the pin out and wire colors? Plugs? :)

Attachments

• Plug Vee.jpg
    Plug Vee.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I used a 32gb San Disk Extreme Plus. I didn't have to re-format the card either. Just put it in the car and it worked.
Yep don't forget to shut off if not needed! Caught me scratching stones and stumbling around, I fumbled and played it at the dealer not knowing today with a good laff!

Had her tinted today - XPEL Prime Plus 30% on 5 windows. Many thanks to @flipray and @Wilkinda65 for the Auto Paint Guard recommendation! They are pro-style, fantastic and had some nice rides in the shop today.
Think we are in the same zip code. IM if we can talk local! Like to see others around here.

First service at the dealer today for oil change and kick tires and the experience was a I had hoped, outstanding! They walked me back to the service area when the oil was changed, no chunks. Eyeballed what's being used. 1k miles, 500 more and its gets even better! On the road with the wife for some miles next week. All is thankfully well, so its road trip! I'm grateful this dealer will look out for it! Outstanding customer service!....Enjoy the weekend folks!

OHH then I saw this! That color on the C8 just jumped in the sun! Didn't the Vee have a recent limited run in a similar color? She is pretty!
Zeus Bronze!!! I loved that color. Think it was the specialty color for the first year C8. Its the same color they had for the V3 Pedestal Edition, Bronze Sand Metallic, just called it something else for the C8.

1662447665541.png

@flipray ......I've never seen Pedestal Bronze in person, but I hear it's either love it, or hate it. In the bright sun (like in the photo) it looks really nice. Others have said it looks like poop....literally.

@SIX 40 ......that's funny.

My Apex wheels came with my in-laws from Florida today. I picked up some Apex center caps that will match the OEM carbon I plan to add later.
PXL_20220908_195117299.jpg
Screenshot_20220908-203305.png

Look great. Did you remove the trunk liner?

18 x 9.5 square. Offsets might not be perfect, but minty $1600 wheels for $300, worth a go.
I was searching for the factory wheel specs and saw this site. I wonder how a set of 19"s would look and perform on our 4BWs? Too much weight?

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 9.55.59 PM.png

I was searching for the factory wheel specs and saw this site. I wonder how a set of 19"s would look and perform on our 4BWs? Too much weight?

View attachment 12581
I'm not interested in 19's. Just add weight and degrade the ride. For me, on this car, if it doesn't improve performance, I'm not doing it. First car I've bought that didn't need upgraded tires, brakes and exhaust right out of the gate.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back