Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Not sure how many wins NE Revolution have, but Charlotte FC now has 1...ever, ha
I know and the fact that the Revs fell to Charlotte pisses me off. However, Charlotte fought like hell and were super aggressive, which the Revs were not

I also have an Evora 400 ('18). Dont do performance mods (besides decat) but the aftermarket accessories are surprisingly good.

That is true, but I come from the Lotus car community where 1000 is a lot of cars in a year and there is still an after market for those cars. Some of which that are carbon parts that are way more complex than anything on the Blackwings.

That being said there also may be more of a desire for carbon parts on a Lotus over a Caddy (per capita), plus Lotus owners may also be willing to spend more on such parts just because they are used to having to pay more due to such limited production numbers. So when it comes to a LE caddy then I can see these company's used to selling parts for much higher production cars feeling the market isn't there.

Only time will tell.

I also have an Evora 400 ('18). Dont do performance mods (besides decat) but the aftermarket accessories are surprisingly good.
Yeah all I had was decat on mine as well. Honestly I loved my Evora, but I just never drove it much since my son was born a couple years ago. Someday I will get a sports or supercar again, but for now I am hoping the Blackwing gives me something engaging enough to drive that I can also pick my son up from daycare in if needed.

I just don’t get the “must have” feeling towards CF. Honestly, IMO the standard gloss black skirts, front lip, and diffuser look just as good as the CF and match the trim around the windows and, in my case, the black mirror caps. I can’t imagine missing out on the opportunity to own one of these incredible machines because expensive CF is unavailable. Just my two cents.

I just don’t get the “must have” feeling towards CF. Honestly, IMO the standard gloss black skirts, front lip, and diffuser look just as good as the CF and match the trim around the windows and, in my case, the black mirror caps. I can’t imagine missing out on the opportunity to own one of these incredible machines because expensive CF is unavailable. Just my two cents.
I’m with you brother, my “stripped” down 5 BW gets built next week. It will be an awesome ride!

Exposed CF is an objective want. Personally, I love the look of exposed CF but that's me. It comes down to how badly do you want the car and how you want it. That is an individual decision

Dropped CF seats and CF1 package from my order (placed in August) and just got word that my order will be picked up next week.
Don't care for the CF backs but really wanted higher grade leather than my CT4-BW. Oh well.
I'm hoping that at least there will be an after marker read spoiler option in future.

EDD 4/19/22... more like 3/19/22.

View attachment 7736

Rob, you can delete me now! Thank you for all your time and effort, and goat gifs!

I'll be taking delivery on Monday.
Would like to see more pictures when you get it as mine should be identical (now that I have removed all CF bits)

Hey someone needs to check on Tall Steve! I think someone offed him and stolded his cars?
He's alive.... that or I got a text from his phone typed by the goat who finally got his revenge....

Soooo after bitching and moaning, i got an allocation sans carbon fiber and aniline leather.......... now what? Am i going to order this and they say theyre going to have the carbon in a couple months? Im really disappointed and unsure of what to do? Group input?

You got allocation or the dealer placed an order? Two entirely different things.... If this is for a 5, this "isn't" possible at the moment..... tell them to email you the workbench build printout.... forward to me at dcallaway@blackwingking.com .... I want to make sure you are not being told false information....

there has been carbon on the 4's... in fact 4 orders nationwide since 1/1/22... I received 1 of those.. ZER0 for the 5.... they still haven't caught up with orders already accepted for production from last year..

Last edited:
CF front splitter will inevitably be damaged, and yes it will be very expensive. You'll either pay out of pocket for it, or through insurance premium increases. There was a reason Ford went with plastic front splitters for the GT350s, even the CF wheeled R: It will inevitably be damaged and have to be replaced. I tried to be as careful as I could with the car, but there are just so many places where you cannot avoid hitting the splitter no matter how slow or what angle you took on approach.

It's also not realistic to scope out every place you plan to go to, and remember every place you should avoid. We're humans at the end of the day and can forget. Besides, who wants to live that way. What only scratched/gouged the plastic splitter would crack a CF front splitter. I cringed whenever I heard the splitter scrape. You'll shed a tear when you hear the CF hit the ground.

I think I'll survive with the car sans CF and without the addition of 169lbs of down force at 180mph.
When I had my ATS-V, the best day driving it was when I cracked my splitter..... Sounds crazy huh? Well, since it was cracked, I never had to worry about cracking it again because I no longer cared.... bought another one and never installed it... In fact..... I have a brand new oem splitter in box for ats-v in my garage lol.... didnt remember until this post....

Any chance good news next week could apply to the Houston location too? 🤪
I don't get to see what the other dealers get. I see mine and the national.

He's alive.... that or I got a text from his phone typed by the goat who finally got his revenge....
I offend to many people so I've learned to just read and keep my opinions to myself, and no one gets my offbeat sense of humor...That is all and I will go back to the corner and watch again....... 😡 You were right @Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop