Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
My car just showed up on Sewell's website. That's gotta be a good sign, right? Seems like they leaver the website fairly quickly (assumed delivered to owner?) so I'm crossing my fingers I get a call soon that it has arrived!
My car has been on my dealers website since the first week of December lol no joke

Awesome! I'm quite happy they're invoiced for it instead of the car being built and un-invoiced. There's zero chance of the car heading to a dealership until it's invoiced, right? Seems like that'll get a bug in the dealership's bonnet as much as it matters. Their money is tied up until they get it and sell it to me!
I don't know if it's "normal" but my 5 was delivered and was not invoiced for two days after.... Again, my car and 8 more were the first ones delivered in the nation and to Sewell Dallas in August of last year......

If I had one of those.... I believe it's time to drive something else as the "man" upstairs is giving a sign
My brother has a 2022 911 on order. It was originally supposed to be delivered in August. Now it may be much delayed as the cars that were destroyed will need to be rebuilt...

Every week I tell myself I will not look and every week I do, so weak....... Stuck in 1100 Goat purgatory.
I was able to capture a glimpse of goat purgatory :chuckle

clever goat GIF

Every week I tell myself I will not look and every week I do, so weak....... Stuck in 1100 Goat purgatory.
Every week? I was doing it at least three times a day!

Haha, have to come back in an edit my post...JC status was on hold yesterday...picked today. It doesn't have a destination, LOL, but it's picked. ;)

Last edited:
Every week? I was doing it at least three times a day!
Every time I see Rob reply to this thread my heart races for a bit to see if the build list is updated.

Couple of questions - Sewell has this tag on my car. Would that mean it's truly been picked up by jack cooper? Or is this like USPS saying 'This item has been logged by the sender awaiting pickup' ?

Secondly, LOOK at this listed MSRP on the car next to mine ( .) ( .)
edit: Nevermind, it's not a blackwing. Almost fainted :)

Couple of questions - Sewell has this tag on my car. Would that mean it's truly been picked up by jack cooper? Or is this like USPS saying 'This item has been logged by the sender awaiting pickup' ?

Secondly, LOOK at this listed MSRP on the car next to mine ( .) ( .)
edit: Nevermind, it's not a blackwing. Almost fainted :)
It just means that JC has the shipping notice (my built last week car is on the Sewell site, too). Take the VIN and plug it in on their site to see status of shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop