Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Product Review: Would You Rather: Cadillac CTS-V Coupe, Sedan, or Wagon?

Product Review announcement

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Would You Rather: Cadillac CTS-V Coupe, Sedan, or Wagon?

Written by: Christian Seabaugh
Motor Trend
January 16 2012 12:00 PM

Sure, the 2013 Cadillac ATS is the hot-new young thing on the scene, but we can’t forget that the CTS-V Coupe, Sedan and Wagon are the cougars of the Cadillac lineup. They’re a little older and maybe a little rough around the edges, but you would, wouldn’t you?

Read more: Would You Rather: Cadillac CTS-V Coupe, Sedan, or Wagon? - WOT on Motor Trend

I've made my decision - Vagon - already, so I'll let the folks that don't have a CTS V comment on this MT article.

Wlpoggi

All the V's are great. 6 SPD's or auto's......:blinzel:

Welcome wlpoggi!

For those that are looking, I would only suggest to drive all 3 if possible? Same power but they all differ in handling/driving.

Welcome wlpoggi!

For those that are looking, I would only suggest to drive all 3 if possible? Same power but they all differ in handling/driving.

Haven't driven a V Coupe yet but you're right about the Sedan and the Wagon having slightly different handling/driving characteristics - not to mention a differ view out the rear. In my case, I needed/wanted the capability of the Wagon - I like to carry my mountain bikes inside the car - which neither the Sedan nor the Coupe can do.

I lean toward the sedan over the coupe because my wife already owns the ultimate Cadillac 2 seater and she lets me drive it when it needs gas - somehow it never comes home with a full tank :smile:! The last V sedan I drove tended to understeer (may have just been tires or tire pressure) and I did love the competition type front seats in the coupe enough that I inquired about putting them in the XLR (no go, or atleast not a quick swap). As a member of a graying generation the ease and room in the 4 door ultimately wins - old knees just don't fold as well.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back