Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What "don't" you like about your BW"?

It's really hard for me to think of any... No sunglasses holder. I prefer a gas door cover that can only be opened from the inside.

Coming from an STi, no AWD. But I don't think I'd change it given the option though, it'd be a much different car. Stepping on the gas with 470 hp to only 2 wheels is a very different experience than (~300hp) to 4 wheels, I'm just not used to it yet

Last edited:
That sounds more like a CarPlay Software function. Likely to deter people from using their phones to take videos while driving lol. I usually listen to youtube podcasts or documentaries when I drive my truck but if I use android auto the audio is funky. I switch to BT-pure connection and it runs like a BT speaker would.

Only complaint about my BW thus far is that it isn't here yet! But for real, the only thing I wish it had (when it comes in) is a roof rack. Not sure the structural integrity is there unfortunately but would have been cool. 4BW lacks a lot of room for storage as my DD.
Would love to put a roof rack for bikes but no roof rack fits BW

Stepping on the gas with 470 hp to only 2 wheels is a very different experience than (~300hp) to 4 wheels, I'm just not used to it yet
I'm also coming from an STI.

The 4BWs are putting down just over three times as much torque per wheel as the STI. Or "trying" to put it down, LOL.

The other day in the rain I granny shifted into 2nd and then squeezed the throttle and the rears broke loose at like 45 mph. These are just entirely different beasts. I'd be scared to drive this thing without all the nannies keeping me alive.

The other day in the rain I granny shifted into 2nd and then squeezed the throttle and the rears broke loose at like 45 mph. These are just entirely different beasts. I'd be scared to drive this thing without all the nannies keeping me alive.
Sounds like my 5 on dry asphalt in most any gear!!!

My biggest gripe by far is the interface restricts me navigating my iPod while moving. It let's me scroll through all my contacts on my phone, and do other things, but heaven forbid I try to alternate between Priest and Maiden while driving.

Sounds like my 5 on dry asphalt in most any gear!!!
The experience really made me wonder about you guys, LOL.

My biggest gripe by far is the interface restricts me navigating my iPod while moving.
I listen to music on USB and also found the navigation to be shockingly limited while moving.

Then one time I accidentally grabbed the tuning knob next to the volume knob, and found that it allowed me to do navigation that was greyed out on the touchscreen.

I rolled about 150 miles today but am still only at 750 or so total. I'm realizing I'll need to be setting aside funds for tires sooner than later!

I listen to music on USB and also found the navigation to be shockingly limited while moving.

Then one time I accidentally grabbed the tuning knob next to the volume knob, and found that it allowed me to do navigation that was greyed out on the touchscreen.
I'm gonna try that, thank you!

I'm also coming from an STI.

The 4BWs are putting down just over three times as much torque per wheel as the STI. Or "trying" to put it down, LOL.

I can feel the back end getting squirrelly in 2nd and 3rd on dry pavement (albeit colder tires) a lot more often than I thought I would. It's a lot of fun. But yes, the nannies will stay on for a while for me too until I learn more that's for sure.

So I finally had a nice sunny day this past Saturday and took the BW out for a couple hundred miles.
The rear view mirror seems to have beveled edges on the top, typically rear view mirrors are encased in the plastic holder or at least that's been my experience with all my other cars. With the sunroof shade open and or the sunroof open I did notice that occasionally the sun would refract off the top of the beveled edge and out of the corner of my eye I kept seeing blue light flashing. It was like there was a cop with their lights on in the distance trying to catch me.

Caused the heart to skip a few times...

I so agree with the BLIS indicator and the turn signal indicator in the mirror. I do a double take all the time when I change lanes, because I see the orange turn signal indicator and think it's the BLIS for a split second.
I agree BLIS should be red

I agree BLIS should be red
And have an option for an audible warning! Those little lights 5 feet away on the passenger side aren't enough to really help me.

And have an option for an audible warning! Those little lights 5 feet away on the passenger side aren't enough to really help me.
I was shocked there was no audible warning setting in the infotainment screen. I searched around for it and looked at the manual. I just assumed there would be one, and I just couldn’t find it.

Totally agree. Turning radius sucks. I have to plan my turns about a day in advance ! I will also add that my wheels have brake dust on them after a good cleaning and only 10 miles of driving local. I had them ceramic coated, so it helps a little.

Totally agree. Turning radius sucks. I have to plan my turns about a day in advance ! I will also add that my wheels have brake dust on them after a good cleaning and only 10 miles of driving local. I had them ceramic coated, so it helps a little.
Oh I love the brake dust. I was second guessing myself on getting the shiny base wheels but I needn’t have worried- they’re never shiny.

Oh I love the brake dust. I was second guessing myself on getting the shiny base wheels but I needn’t have worried- they’re never shiny.
Same here, base wheels only shine after a wash. After 15 minutes of driving they slowly turn dusty satin. Anyone else wish they offered a nickel colored wheel? I would have liked the Tech Bronze pattern wheel in Nickel. I am starting to grow tired of black wheels since I had them on many previous cars and polished is not my favorite either but nickel looks pretty good on certain colored cars, like black, blue and white.

Maybe something like this.

Screenshot 2023-05-11 at 8.07.21 PM.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop