Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

Third set of new shoes....

Attachments

• 20231005_170550.jpg
    20231005_170550.jpg
    904.5 KB · Views: 75
How many miles?
30,000 thou?
20,864 lot's of track time, I live 10 minutes from a track, plenty of days this summer I drove straight from the office, to the track for the two evening sessions before heading home.

It's amazing to have a car that can daily my commute at 26 mpg in comfort and roll right on to the track, pull my helmet off the passenger seat hit track mode lap with in 5 seconds of actual SCCA race pace and then drive home, and do it all over again the next day....

So much fun!

PXL_20230921_153434474.jpg

PXL_20230921_153443575.jpg

I haven't driven it in a few weeks, the weathers been so nice I''ve been driving topless in my Z06. However this weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving and I'm heading out on a trip tomorrow until Monday to see family so I brought it out for a wash to prepare it.

Those black stripes make a huge difference. Pics of the front badge?
Just got the car today, removed all the shipping plastics off. Getting dropped off tomorrow for ceramic coating.

Attachments

• A98F4426-F059-46F6-ADEB-218822AD9D69.jpeg
    A98F4426-F059-46F6-ADEB-218822AD9D69.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 71
09/15/2023: Realized I have a slow leak in my right rear. Imma try take the wheel off this weekend to see whether I find the problem. If I see a screw in a sketchy location I'll just order 2 new tires off Tire Rack. Otherwise I'll toss the wheel in the back of the truck and drop it off at Discount to see whether they can find something patchable.

Replaced the rear tires this week. I decided I didn't want to mess with patching. The tires were already at least half-worn out, and if I ever get up the stones to track it I don't want to do that on a patched tire.

Ordered 2 new TPC Spec rears off Tire Rack. They were mounted at Discount within 90 minutes of being delivered to my house. I kept the non-damaged tire as a spare.

Interesting thing: The manager at Discount didn't want his employees to drive the car. They had me pull it in and out of the bay. They also used floor jacks rather than put it on a lift.

Replaced the rear tires this week. I decided I didn't want to mess with patching. The tires were already at least half-worn out, and if I ever get up the stones to track it I don't want to do that on a patched tire.

Ordered 2 new TPC Spec rears off Tire Rack. They were mounted at Discount within 90 minutes of being delivered to my house. I kept the non-damaged tire as a spare.

Interesting thing: The manager at Discount didn't want his employees to drive the car. They had me pull it in and out of the bay. They also used floor jacks rather than put it on a lift.

Same here, they didn't want the employees to drive the car.... at first I thought it was because it's a manual but now that you mention it, they drove my wife's SUV with no issues. Hmmm

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back