Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

Tested my new Covercraft white custom windshield cover in the Texas 100 degree temps. Fit and worked perfectly. 👍

Now back into the air condition garage to keep her cool & protected.🥶

Crossed 1100 miles today after 10 months, got to slow down adding all those miles…😳
IMG_0231.jpeg

I'm coming up on 3500 miles and I'm trying not to go on useless drives to the store. I bought my Kia Telluride in Oct.22' and a few months later drove it from NY to San Diego and back. I don't know if I want to take my 5BW on any lengthy drives.
I'm the opposite and try to find any excuse go drive mine.

When I went to the local dealership to pick up my trunk mat, I intended on using my GM Rewards points and a 20% off coupon. One parts guy said I could use both, another guy said no. I ended up paying cash ($108) and using the 20% accessory discount and now I will get more points for paying cash. I have over 63,000 points. I need to start buying some stuff.

When I went to the local dealership to pick up my trunk mat, I intended on using my GM Rewards points and a 20% off coupon. One parts guy said I could use both, another guy said no. I ended up paying cash ($108) and using the 20% accessory discount and now I will get more points for paying cash. I have over 63,000 points. I need to start buying some stuff.

CF spoiler.

Well what an event was today in my Blackwing experience, dealer who ordered me a 2024 screw up and forgot to add tech package and I absolutely wanted PDR so I rejected the car and negociated to be 2nd place to order a 5BW instead 🥳

Got a speeding ticket. For the first time in over 5 years.

NEVER GOT A SPEEDING TICKET IN A MIAMI BLUE CAYMAN BUT THEY PULL OVER THE BLACK CADILLAC? WTF

Not even out of the break in period yet lol. Fuck.

Unfortunately had to use the factory-supplied sealant kit in the trunk.

Had a slow leak (came out of the office with a whopping 6 PSI in the right rear), it's a screw right in the outer tread block.

Sealant went in easily and held the tire solid at 37 PSI and got me 20 miles home so no complaints, other than the fact I need a new tire now.

Unfortunately had to use the factory-supplied sealant kit in the trunk.

Had a slow leak (came out of the office with a whopping 6 PSI in the right rear), it's a screw right in the outer tread block.

Sealant went in easily and held the tire solid at 37 PSI and got me 20 miles home so no complaints, other than the fact I need a new tire now.
Be careful with that garbage. When you remove the tire you'll want to chip away the foam stuck to the wheel. Balancing it could become a treat. I've used it once on my Harley in a pinch. It worked to keep us moving but my wheel was toast.

Over the past week:

1) Hit 5,000 miles. Car was delivered 9 months ago today.

2) Realized I have a slow leak in my right rear. Imma try take the wheel off this weekend to see whether I find the problem. If I see a screw in a sketchy location I'll just order 2 new tires off Tire Rack. Otherwise I'll toss the wheel in the back of the truck and drop it off at Discount to see whether they can find something patchable.

Dropped my 4BW off for PPF and ceramic coating yesterday. So excited to see the car when it’s done. This is the first time I’ve ever done any paint protection.

I decided to protect the paint first before ordering a new set of the satin graphite wheels. That’ll be my next mod hopefully!

Dropped my car off with the detail shop for paint correction, ceramic coating and full PPF with a black PPF for the roof on a rift metallic. Additionally, installing in the rear view mirror/camera and windshield tint and protection film. More to follow once this job is complete.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back