Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

BW will remain enclosed in my garage until this BS is done. . . Then the sticky black bits everywhere for a few weeks...sigh smh (n)
20230626_115542.jpg

I took off the under hood sound deadening on my 4 to hear if there would be increased turbo noises but my theory was proven false. Hood sound deadening goes back on.

Ordered blackout badges for the grill and trunk as well as tiny strips for the side markers to complete the look.

You'll need a new intake if you want to hear turbo noises.
Per TapOut(and personal experience), you get more turbo noises from a downpipe than you do from the intake... Their intake, for the little while I had it installed, made the intake louder but no additonal turbo sounds.

What exactly did you do? And what should the summer tire pressure be? Mine are running at about 36 pounds in the warm weather.
I let all the air out of my tires and then refilled them to 35psi....... Just joking... My post was meant to be funny....
Happy Saturday Night Live GIF

Personally, I only use winter air in my tires. It keeps them cooler in the summer.🤭

Gave her a much-needed bath after about 500 miles of driving yesterday! 😃 Then attempted to take some photos with the new camera. If anyone has any photography tips, I'm all ears!

Every time I look at the rear I feel like I'm missing something... the Carbon Spoiler. Might get one from Tapout and Team.

#Riftbeingrift
caddy-8-jpg.19460
I found what you are missing!

011189118c0d0b70614c1f2be42b8cd2fc7ced586b.jpg

IMG_4211.jpeg

She got her first bath - Adam’s foam gun failed me and didn’t want to get the pressure washer out to use the foam cannon, so just did the good ol’ two bucket method.

Scratched my glovebox getting a propane tank and slapped a Blackwing badge on to cover it up. At first I hated it but I guess it’s fine. Lol.

AE28AA3D-F588-4314-B0D4-0B74A26627A3.jpeg

46F07659-A4EE-4C4A-B57A-58E2F13B036F.jpeg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop