Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

Air intakes might not always offer a power increase but sometimes the sounds they release are intoxicating (supercharger whine).
good point. personally i prefer the sound of the motor vs the whine of the supercharger, so the blackwing setup is perfect in my eyes, but I can understand someone maybe wanting the screaming a hellcat makes

Do they not do PPF? I've never heard of a PPF shop having to custom order rolls for a car before.
It's not a shop so much as a singular person. He has a day job at a shop though.

Ah I see. You probably got a fantastic deal then. Unfortunately I don't know anyone like that.
Yeah, I'm likely paying less this way.

Finally hit the 500 mile break-in last week and had a chance to let the bald eagles loose this weekend...

1652114916059.png

I say that about every car I've owned. One exception my '14 CTS I took as a charity case. Owned for a few months and traded for that SS.

Sweet, that'll look cool too. I liked the look of the carbon fiber plate holder, which is why I went with the slightly more expensive one.

I had a custom frame made through thriftysigns.com. Created it on their website using some screen snips of the logos. Cost $14. Admittedly they're did nothing more than print stickers and apply to a blank frame which I likely could have done on my own.

Before installing, I ran a bead of clear nail polish around the edge of each sticker and then spayed a couple of coats of Rust-oleum clear coat to fully weatherproof it. Still holding up nicely after 6+ months.

wing.jpg

Got my car registered today. In Oklahoma, registration and taxes come to over 4% of the purchase price, and ... oof.

On the bright side, I can order a personalized plate now! As it turns out, "DADILAC" is taken in Oklahoma, but I'm seriously thinking about "DAD-LAC". I mean, it's got two car seats in the back!

Got my car registered today. In Oklahoma, registration and taxes come to over 4% of the purchase price, and ... oof.

On the bright side, I can order a personalized plate now! As it turns out, "DADILAC" is taken in Oklahoma, but I'm seriously thinking about "DAD-LAC". I mean, it's got two car seats in the back!
it's over 9% in kansas for just sales tax. that's before registration and property taxes...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back