Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

NLS is like masturbating with your non-dominant hand, not normal!

@Tall Steve in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cracking Up Lol GIF

I have had 0 trouble on my 5. I have really come to enjoy the feature.

I utilized NLS at Spring Mountain every time on the straight away in the 4 I drove. Going back for the 5 later this year and will do the same.
Yeah I haven't had trouble either, though have only tried it on 2-3. I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought it would, sounds awesome and results in a very quick and smooth shift.

There's a psychological barrier between me and No Lift Shift. I owned nothing but manuals for 35 years. I have no desire to even try it.

But auto rev match is the shizz. Except for that first downshift of the day when I realize I forgot to turn it on. Again.

Are there any aftermarket options for taillights without the chrome?

I'm trying out monochrome emblems. I don't know if I love them. I'm surprised that I'm leaning towards the original ones. Thoughts?
20230520_172702.jpg
20230520_172905.jpg
20230520_172717.jpg
20230520_172756.jpg

I'm partial to the monochrome badges...
Do we need to get a poll going?

On a blue car I’d go with blackout with colored centers. I have monochrome, but my car is Shadow.

IMG_5353.jpeg

Well, I guess I can make a sweet belt buckle out of my monochrome emblems! I really thought that I'd like them more, but the original emblems were the clear winner for me, the wife, and some others too. Can't put my finger on why it doesn't work, but I think that it actually stands out more/too much. I also kinda get the whole "Autozone stick on chrome accessories" vibe from it. I do think it works better on some darker colors like Shadow and Black.

I had the detail shop that wrapped the car do it, so I don't have any details, unfortunately.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back