Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Weekend

Man, you guys lead some boring ass lives.

Let me tell you about my weekend. Actually, let me just tell you about Friday night, which got kinda crazy.

So it’s your typical Friday night, I have no real plans in place. I get a call from this crazy hot chick. Crazy being the imperative word. I’m pretty sure she’s some mobster’s daughter and I’m playing with fire. Well anyway, she wants to meet up but she wants me to bring some drugs. Nothing crazy, just some Coke and Molly, typical stuff.

I pick out some clothes, again nothing crazy, as I expect it to be a pretty low-key night. Finally before I go out, I pick out my piece, or in this case pieces. I never go anywhere without packing heat, and I usually carry two, just in case. After some consideration I decided to bring something bigger, again just in case. It concealed like it wasn’t even there though. As you’ll see later, this did come rather handy.

I head down to the garage and get in my car. I love driving this car, it’s ridiculously fast, video game handling, but I do agree that the engine note being piped through the speakers does sound a bit synthesized at times. I start off driving all civilized, but soon I’m driving like crazy, weaving through traffic, going way too fast. This car really brings out the worst in me. While I’m driving, I get a call from my boys, as luck would have it, they are looking to get high too, so I offered to drive them all to the dealer and then I’d drop them off at the party they were planning to go to, and I go see that chick.

A few moments later we get to the spot. One of my boys offers to go do the deal. 5 minutes later he comes back running and tells us the deal went super bad (but we didn’t know how bad). He hops in the car and we peel out. We go hit up another dealer and get the drugs without a hitch.

Somehow my boys convince me to go to the party with them for a bit, and that crazy chick hasn’t called so I figure she forgot about the whole thing or got coked out of her mind some other way. We went up to the party and we must have done so much drugs that I don’t remember much at all. It was like one moment we were getting out of the car, a few scenes flash by, and the next moment we were getting back in, all shit faced.

I go to drop off my boys and these Russian looking guys in track suits get out of a black car and start pointing guns at us. I turn to my buddy and ask him how bad did that first deal go? Anyway everyone just starts shooting, I pick up a few bullet holes in the car but somehow everyone made it out in one piece. Obviously once the shooting started, the sirens started going and we high tailed it out of there before the cops came.

I drop off my boys at another location, and my girl still hasn’t called, and I feel like my night isn’t complete yet. I go to the local spot for these things and pick up a fine-looking hooker. We go pull into an alley, and I was planning to do some lines of coke off her breasts, but she just climbs on top of me, the car shakes for literally 5 seconds, and I’m ashamed to say it was all over. As she was getting her money and walking out of the car, I’m think to myself that this totally wasn’t worth the money. Just as I’m about to get out of the car to go pop her to get my money back, my wife shouts from the bedroom to turn that shit game off and come upstairs to bed. I reluctantly turn off the PS4 and wipe the Cheetos grime off the controller and head up to bed.
Got about 1/3 in and started thinking - this isn't real. Had to get 2/3 through before I started thinking GTA :)

Happy Butler Bulldogs GIF by Butler University

I'm not doing anything special this weekend how about you guys?

Happy Butler Bulldogs GIF by Butler University

I'm not doing anything special this weekend how about you guys?
August break. Ogunquit Maine for about a week. All the 22's better be delivered by the time I get back. I'll miss you dirty whores.

Comedy Central GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

I'm drinking Old Fashionedes and shopping for new track cars.
Rate your old Fashioneds and Also......rate the 5BW as a track car, mr track guy.....hopefully you're not tired of the track experience with it.....ie moving on. Would love to know if that has any part, or you just addicted and shopping?

Man, you guys lead some boring ass lives.

Let me tell you about my weekend. Actually, let me just tell you about Friday night, which got kinda crazy.

So it’s your typical Friday night, I have no real plans in place. I get a call from this crazy hot chick. Crazy being the imperative word. I’m pretty sure she’s some mobster’s daughter and I’m playing with fire. Well anyway, she wants to meet up but she wants me to bring some drugs. Nothing crazy, just some Coke and Molly, typical stuff.

I pick out some clothes, again nothing crazy, as I expect it to be a pretty low-key night. Finally before I go out, I pick out my piece, or in this case pieces. I never go anywhere without packing heat, and I usually carry two, just in case. After some consideration I decided to bring something bigger, again just in case. It concealed like it wasn’t even there though. As you’ll see later, this did come rather handy.

I head down to the garage and get in my car. I love driving this car, it’s ridiculously fast, video game handling, but I do agree that the engine note being piped through the speakers does sound a bit synthesized at times. I start off driving all civilized, but soon I’m driving like crazy, weaving through traffic, going way too fast. This car really brings out the worst in me. While I’m driving, I get a call from my boys, as luck would have it, they are looking to get high too, so I offered to drive them all to the dealer and then I’d drop them off at the party they were planning to go to, and I go see that chick.

A few moments later we get to the spot. One of my boys offers to go do the deal. 5 minutes later he comes back running and tells us the deal went super bad (but we didn’t know how bad). He hops in the car and we peel out. We go hit up another dealer and get the drugs without a hitch.

Somehow my boys convince me to go to the party with them for a bit, and that crazy chick hasn’t called so I figure she forgot about the whole thing or got coked out of her mind some other way. We went up to the party and we must have done so much drugs that I don’t remember much at all. It was like one moment we were getting out of the car, a few scenes flash by, and the next moment we were getting back in, all shit faced.

I go to drop off my boys and these Russian looking guys in track suits get out of a black car and start pointing guns at us. I turn to my buddy and ask him how bad did that first deal go? Anyway everyone just starts shooting, I pick up a few bullet holes in the car but somehow everyone made it out in one piece. Obviously once the shooting started, the sirens started going and we high tailed it out of there before the cops came.

I drop off my boys at another location, and my girl still hasn’t called, and I feel like my night isn’t complete yet. I go to the local spot for these things and pick up a fine-looking hooker. We go pull into an alley, and I was planning to do some lines of coke off her breasts, but she just climbs on top of me, the car shakes for literally 5 seconds, and I’m ashamed to say it was all over. As she was getting her money and walking out of the car, I’m think to myself that this totally wasn’t worth the money. Just as I’m about to get out of the car to go pop her to get my money back, my wife shouts from the bedroom to turn that shit game off and come upstairs to bed. I reluctantly turn off the PS4 and wipe the Cheetos grime off the controller and head up to bed.
Does sound boring without the bloody knuckles and Police chase. Maybe one day I’ll write a memoir about the early days.

Rate your old Fashioneds and Also......rate the 5BW as a track car, mr track guy.....hopefully you're not tired of the track experience with it.....ie moving on. Would love to know if that has any part, or you just addicted and shopping?
I’m definitely keeping the 5BW and it does pretty well as a track car. I just like that car too much to tear it up at the track. That and while the CCBs work well, I don’t want to have to drop $10k on rotors.

The 4BW is going to be a little slower but it’s lighter and uses commodity Camaro brake parts. If you’re going to track a car hard a regularly, consumables are a major consideration.

As for my old fashioneds, pretty good and I am always refining.

This weekend was mostly working (showing homes, wrote one offer). Just got dinner with some friends which was nice. Currently watching the NASCAR race from earlier that I DVRed.

This weekend was mostly working (showing homes, wrote one offer). Just got dinner with some friends which was nice. Currently watching the NASCAR race from earlier that I DVRed.
I was a season ticket holder at TMS and never missed a NASCAR race but after all the "changes" I cant watch NASCAR anymore... Long live the Winston cup!

I was a season ticket holder at TMS and never missed a NASCAR race but after all the "changes" I cant watch NASCAR anymore... Long live the Winston cup!

Yeah it's unfortunate. This year has some of the best racing we've seen in a while, they introduced a new car this year. However, I agree that the changes with the points system and the stages etc have diminished the quality of the sport overall.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back