Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Weekend

Tall Steve

Head Goat Herder
Happy Friday guys! I don't know about y'all but I'm going to wash the 4BW this weekend and then not do shit, except get drunk Saturday night...

What's your plans?

1660309215677.jpeg

Tomorrow is my B-day
Mine is the day after yours.

My bday present might be my 4BW finally being built. It has a TPW of this week. It was still not built as of Rob's last update 2 days ago. Imma be hitting refresh on that page hard today, LOL.

Wow! We are getting personal now sports fans!

My weekend includes moving shit back and forth across the Tapan Zee with my brother from my parent's house (my childhood home). Stuff has been in storage post sale in '21.

My social coordinator says I am also attending a neighbor's 2-year-old birthday party. I am told adult beverages and dinner will be served--although no Colorado Bulldogs but maybe they'll be some Cleveland Steamers...

Sunday, my social coordinator says we are hosting a brunch with neighbors outside including the babies and toddlers.

Maybe I'll meet a nice husband who is also waiting for his BW or maybe some really rich dude with a GT3 and no one to share it with.

Who knows?!

Will I have anytime for myself? Will I be able to take a shit in peace? Will I be allowed to do nothing at any point?

Stay tuned to find out!

My weekend includes moving shit back and forth across the Tapan Zee with my brother from my parent's house (my childhood home). Stuff has been in storage post sale in '21.

My social coordinator says I am also attending a neighbor's 2-year-old birthday party. I am told adult beverages and dinner will be served--although no Colorado Bulldogs but maybe they'll be some Cleveland Steamers...

Sunday, my social coordinator says we are hosting a brunch with neighbors outside including the babies and toddlers.

Maybe I'll meet a nice husband who is also waiting for his BW or maybe some really rich dude with a GT3 and no one to share it with.

Who knows?!

Will I have anytime for myself? Will I be able to take a shit in peace? Will I be allowed to do nothing at any point?

Stay tuned to find out!
Based on my personal experience I can say with some authority: No, no, and no. Welcome to the rest of your life.

Who knows?!

Stay tuned to find out!
By the way, that far off sound you hear is all the people without kids counting all their money and laughing at you/us.

Who knows?!

Stay tuned to find out!
Wow after all of that you may need a good psychoanalyst... ya' know any?
therapy-tissue.gif

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners