Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Weekend

I'm going to wash the 4BW on Saturday, then plant flowers around the backyard/pool, and then it's hot tub Saturday night with a adult beverage and cigar... What are you guys doing?

Happy Friday GIF

I'm going to wash the 4BW on Saturday, then plant flowers around the backyard/pool, and then it's hot tub Saturday night with a adult beverage and cigar... What are you guys doing?

Happy Friday GIF
I guess I'm shoveling

Attachments

• 20221118_090540.jpg
    20221118_090540.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 57
Saturday morning I'm going to Radwood, an 80s and 90s themed car show down in LA. It's at Honda HQ.

Then heading back home for a boys and girls club charity date night with my wife.

Sunday will be a day of rest...

Hoping to get my first drive in the 5 on Sunday (if we get the right snow melting first). Maybe find time to install my new carbon spoiler. Probably should film it first.

What are you guys doing?

Bottle-feeding 3 kittens.

My elderly next door neighbor found them 1 week ago today. It was late afternoon. during a heavy rainstorm, a few hours before the temps dropped into the 40s. My vet said he doubted they would have survived the night.

The last week has been hell. I work from home full-time and have a very understanding boss.

They can go up to about 4 hours between feedings now, so last night I only had to get up once in the middle of the night. A week ago I was getting up 3 times per night.

They cute AF though. Their little ears wiggle while they are drinking from the bottle.

Hoping to get my first drive in the 5 on Sunday (if we get the right snow melting first). Maybe find time to install my new carbon spoiler. Probably should film it first.
First drive out in the BW, wish I could re-live that day... :_rock

I guess I'm shoveling
...then afterwards go in the hot tub with a cold beverage! I remember being at Hunter mountain skiing and then in the frigid cold snow being in a hot tub looking up at the stars and if you didn't drink your beer fast enough it would turn into a beer slushy! Good times!
hot-tub.gif

...then afterwards go in the hot tub with a cold beverage! I remember being at Hunter mountain skiing and then in the frigid cold snow being in a hot tub looking up at the stars and if you didn't drink your beer fast enough it would turn into a beer slushy! Good times!
View attachment 14533
Wish I had a hot tub! 😂
This snow is epic though! A plow truck actually got stuck at the end of my driveway.

Attachments

• 20221118_115246.jpg
    20221118_115246.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 68
  • 20221118_140322.jpg
    20221118_140322.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 73
  • 20221118_153218.jpg
    20221118_153218.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 66
Yesterday was help a buddy out day. '66 Mustang recently purchased and was running rough and breaking up. Carb and timing corrections and walla, all better.
Today is charity chilli contest😋 shoulder still not up for 2 wheeling it. Damn that means BWinging(is that even a word) it😁

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back