Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Weekend

sugar daddy GIF by NBC

Hmmm...I'll start the weekend by cleaning the car for the 2nd or 3rd time this week (typical) but not too bad - won't do a ceramic coating this week (do that about twice/month.) Then I'll hit the car show Saturday morning followed by some random thing the Mrs will tell me about after. Time permits, I'll work on reducing our car fleet as well (getting rid of one of them for sure today or tomorrow.) Probably spend Sunday with our son who lives about 30 minutes away (we usually watch F1 but they're on hiatus, so I'll probably take him to try a church in his neighborhood.)

What else? Oh yeah, I'll undoubtedly end up scraping dog poop off the floors from our 16-year-old incontinent poodle, work on vacuuming hair up from our 2-year old terror schipperke, and probably watch a crappy pre-season NFL game.

Living the high life!! Woohoo!!!

Hmmm...I'll start the weekend by cleaning the car for the 2nd or 3rd time this week (typical) but not too bad - won't do a ceramic coating this week (do that about twice/month.) Then I'll hit the car show Saturday morning followed by some random thing the Mrs will tell me about after. Time permits, I'll work on reducing our car fleet as well (getting rid of one of them for sure today or tomorrow.) Probably spend Sunday with our son who lives about 30 minutes away (we usually watch F1 but they're on hiatus, so I'll probably take him to try a church in his neighborhood.)

What else? Oh yeah, I'll undoubtedly end up scraping dog poop off the floors from our 16-year-old incontinent poodle, work on vacuuming hair up from our 2-year old terror schipperke, and probably watch a crappy pre-season NFL game.

Living the high life!! Woohoo!!!
Season 5 Beer GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Also going to relax at home this weekend. Spent last weekend at Road America IMSA race and a 1000 mile drive home. It was fun you could sit in the Escalade V and Cadillac had 4 and 5BWs automatics you could sign up to drive a few laps around a small course with them or ride along. I could tell they were not used to getting someone who had been on track as they kept telling me to slow down and brake sooner, lol. They also gave out really nice Cadillac hats. Next is Road Atlanta end of Sep and if anyone's going let me know and camping spots are getting low.

Attachments

• 20220807_092019.jpg
    20220807_092019.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 81
Also going to relax at home this weekend. Spent last weekend at Road America IMSA race and a 1000 mile drive home. It was fun you could sit in the Escalade V and Cadillac had 4 and 5BWs automatics you could sign up to drive a few laps around a small course with them or ride along. I could tell they were not used to getting someone who had been on track as they kept telling me to slow down and brake sooner, lol. They also gave out really nice Cadillac hats. Next is Road Atlanta end of Sep and if anyone's going let me know and camping spots are getting low.
Nice foto. Thx.

Happy belated B-day Burn.

Yesterday I let a buddy who is thinking about getting a 5BW take mine for a test drive. Than I changed the oil in the mower and drank by the pool.

Today I think I’ll take the 1250GS out for a while. I’ll be sticking to gravel roads as the pavement seems to clogged up with people out and about this weekend.

Wow! We are getting personal now sports fans!

My weekend includes moving shit back and forth across the Tapan Zee with my brother from my parent's house (my childhood home). Stuff has been in storage post sale in '21.

My social coordinator says I am also attending a neighbor's 2-year-old birthday party. I am told adult beverages and dinner will be served--although no Colorado Bulldogs but maybe they'll be some Cleveland Steamers...

Sunday, my social coordinator says we are hosting a brunch with neighbors outside including the babies and toddlers.

Maybe I'll meet a nice husband who is also waiting for his BW or maybe some really rich dude with a GT3 and no one to share it with.

Who knows?!

Will I have anytime for myself? Will I be able to take a shit in peace? Will I be allowed to do nothing at any point?
d m
Stay tuned to find out!
That's epic and so true! My social coordinator is my 15 1/2 year old daughter. The 1/2 counts in AZ because she just got her driver's permit this past week, and expects to drive everywhere now with me as the passenger.

I don't have the adult social coordinator anymore, but I'm on the lookout, but after reading that story, I'm thinking I'm better off alone so that I have time on weekends to wash and wax the BlackWing (if I ever get it) and admire it from afar, and even drive it off into the sunset whenever the hell I want without being committed to dinner with another couple, and have to make small talk with the guy because we both "are into cars", or my favorite, "work in computers"...

My birthday is in late September, so I'm hoping my car arrives before then as my birthday present to myself :) Would be the perfect present!

Good luck this weekend @ZoomieZoom55 ! Especially driving back and forth across the Tappan Zee! Have fond memories of racing across that bridge..

That's epic and so true! My social coordinator is my 15 1/2 year old daughter. The 1/2 counts in AZ because she just got her driver's permit this past week, and expects to drive everywhere now with me as the passenger.

I don't have the adult social coordinator anymore, but I'm on the lookout, but after reading that story, I'm thinking I'm better off alone so that I have time on weekends to wash and wax the BlackWing (if I ever get it) and admire it from afar, and even drive it off into the sunset whenever the hell I want without being committed to dinner with another couple, and have to make small talk with the guy because we both "are into cars", or my favorite, "work in computers"...

My birthday is in late September, so I'm hoping my car arrives before then as my birthday present to myself :) Would be the perfect present!

Good luck this weekend @ZoomieZoom55 ! Especially driving back and forth across the Tappan Zee! Have fond memories of racing across that bridge..
Thank you for the heartfelt message!

It went okay; no single family member was murdered nor tossed into the Hudson. That is a win in my book.

Man, you guys lead some boring ass lives.

Let me tell you about my weekend. Actually, let me just tell you about Friday night, which got kinda crazy.

So it’s your typical Friday night, I have no real plans in place. I get a call from this crazy hot chick. Crazy being the imperative word. I’m pretty sure she’s some mobster’s daughter and I’m playing with fire. Well anyway, she wants to meet up but she wants me to bring some drugs. Nothing crazy, just some Coke and Molly, typical stuff.

I pick out some clothes, again nothing crazy, as I expect it to be a pretty low-key night. Finally before I go out, I pick out my piece, or in this case pieces. I never go anywhere without packing heat, and I usually carry two, just in case. After some consideration I decided to bring something bigger, again just in case. It concealed like it wasn’t even there though. As you’ll see later, this did come rather handy.

I head down to the garage and get in my car. I love driving this car, it’s ridiculously fast, video game handling, but I do agree that the engine note being piped through the speakers does sound a bit synthesized at times. I start off driving all civilized, but soon I’m driving like crazy, weaving through traffic, going way too fast. This car really brings out the worst in me. While I’m driving, I get a call from my boys, as luck would have it, they are looking to get high too, so I offered to drive them all to the dealer and then I’d drop them off at the party they were planning to go to, and I go see that chick.

A few moments later we get to the spot. One of my boys offers to go do the deal. 5 minutes later he comes back running and tells us the deal went super bad (but we didn’t know how bad). He hops in the car and we peel out. We go hit up another dealer and get the drugs without a hitch.

Somehow my boys convince me to go to the party with them for a bit, and that crazy chick hasn’t called so I figure she forgot about the whole thing or got coked out of her mind some other way. We went up to the party and we must have done so much drugs that I don’t remember much at all. It was like one moment we were getting out of the car, a few scenes flash by, and the next moment we were getting back in, all shit faced.

I go to drop off my boys and these Russian looking guys in track suits get out of a black car and start pointing guns at us. I turn to my buddy and ask him how bad did that first deal go? Anyway everyone just starts shooting, I pick up a few bullet holes in the car but somehow everyone made it out in one piece. Obviously once the shooting started, the sirens started going and we high tailed it out of there before the cops came.

I drop off my boys at another location, and my girl still hasn’t called, and I feel like my night isn’t complete yet. I go to the local spot for these things and pick up a fine-looking hooker. We go pull into an alley, and I was planning to do some lines of coke off her breasts, but she just climbs on top of me, the car shakes for literally 5 seconds, and I’m ashamed to say it was all over. As she was getting her money and walking out of the car, I’m think to myself that this totally wasn’t worth the money. Just as I’m about to get out of the car to go pop her to get my money back, my wife shouts from the bedroom to turn that shit game off and come upstairs to bed. I reluctantly turn off the PS4 and wipe the Cheetos grime off the controller and head up to bed.

Let me tell you about my weekend. Actually, let me just tell you about Friday night, which got kinda crazy.

So it’s your typical Friday night, I have no real plans in place. I get a call from this crazy hot chick. Crazy being the imperative word. I’m pretty sure she’s some mobster’s daughter and I’m playing with fire. Well anyway, she wants to meet up but she wants me to bring some drugs. Nothing crazy, just some Coke and Molly, typical stuff.

I pick out some clothes, again nothing crazy, as I expect it to be a pretty low-key night. Finally before I go out, I pick out my piece, or in this case pieces. I never go anywhere without packing heat, and I usually carry two, just in case. After some consideration I decided to bring something bigger, again just in case. It concealed like it wasn’t even there though. As you’ll see later, this did come rather handy.

I head down to the garage and get in my car. I love driving this car, it’s ridiculously fast, video game handling, but I do agree that the engine note being piped through the speakers does sound a bit synthesized at times. I start off driving all civilized, but soon I’m driving like crazy, weaving through traffic, going way too fast. This car really brings out the worst in me. While I’m driving, I get a call from my boys, as luck would have it, they are looking to get high too, so I offered to drive them all to the dealer and then I’d drop them off at the party they were planning to go to, and I go see that chick.

A few moments later we get to the spot. One of my boys offers to go do the deal. 5 minutes later he comes back running and tells us the deal went super bad (but we didn’t know how bad). He hops in the car and we peel out. We go hit up another dealer and get the drugs without a hitch.

Somehow my boys convince me to go to the party with them for a bit, and that crazy chick hasn’t called so I figure she forgot about the whole thing or got coked out of her mind some other way. We went up to the party and we must have done so much drugs that I don’t remember much at all. It was like one moment we were getting out of the car, a few scenes flash by, and the next moment we were getting back in, all shit faced.

I go to drop off my boys and these Russian looking guys in track suits get out of a black car and start pointing guns at us. I turn to my buddy and ask him how bad did that first deal go? Anyway everyone just starts shooting, I pick up a few bullet holes in the car but somehow everyone made it out in one piece. Obviously once the shooting started, the sirens started going and we high tailed it out of there before the cops came.

I drop off my boys at another location, and my girl still hasn’t called, and I feel like my night isn’t complete yet. I go to the local spot for these things and pick up a fine-looking hooker. We go pull into an alley, and I was planning to do some lines of coke off her breasts, but she just climbs on top of me, the car shakes for literally 5 seconds, and I’m ashamed to say it was all over. As she was getting her money and walking out of the car, I’m think to myself that this totally wasn’t worth the money. Just as I’m about to get out of the car to go pop her to get my money back, my wife shouts from the bedroom to turn that shit game off and come upstairs to bed. I reluctantly turn off the PS4 and wipe the Cheetos grime off the controller and head up to bed.
thug life vintage GIF

First Half GIF

@565565 , is your real name Brodie by chance?...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back