Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

V academy

Thanks @M2Cto4BW ..I saw your post from before and saved that info. We are prob going to avoid the strip and stay somewhere close to pahrump maybe and drive around.
Ya I'm not a gambler so not a big Vegas fan, but it is nice to stay there for better food and accommodation options than Pahrump, which is um... ya a place with a racetrack :)

Ya I'm not a gambler so not a big Vegas fan, but it is nice to stay there for better food and accommodation options than Pahrump, which is um... ya a place with a racetrack :)
Planning to drive around and explore before and after the track days...so wanted to find a home base to stay. Also looking at rental car options for a fun car...limited options with Hertz and Avis. May try Turo.

Also looking at rental car options for a fun car...limited options with Hertz and Avis. May try Turo.

Enterprise is my go-to for rentals. While researching my travel stuff I stumbled across the fact that the location at LAS airport has "exotics" options:

American Muscle Car: $208
Ford Mustang GT, Chevrolet Camaro SS or similar

Midsize Sport Luxury Sedan: $234
Maserati Ghibli or similar

Performance Sport: $332
Porsche Cayman, Jaguar F-Type or similar

Luxury Performance Sport: $451
Porsche 911, Jaguar F-Type SVR, Mercedes Benz SL400/550 or similar

Corvette: $495
Chevrolet Corvette or similar

Elite Performance Sport: $789
BMW 8-Series, Audi R8, Maserati Gran Turismo or similar

Ultra Performance Sport: $919
Lamborghini Huracan, Bently Continental GT or similar

Don’t forget about the Brothel Museum. At least I think it’s still there.

And a large firearms training facility which I’ve attended several times. In fact I never knew there was a racetrack there until 6 months ago. Cars, women, and firearms, Pahrump has it all.

Last edited:
Enterprise is my go-to for rentals. While researching my travel stuff I stumbled across the fact that the location at LAS airport has "exotics" options:

American Muscle Car: $208
Ford Mustang GT, Chevrolet Camaro SS or similar

Midsize Sport Luxury Sedan: $234
Maserati Ghibli or similar

Performance Sport: $332
Porsche Cayman, Jaguar F-Type or similar

Luxury Performance Sport: $451
Porsche 911, Jaguar F-Type SVR, Mercedes Benz SL400/550 or similar

Corvette: $495
Chevrolet Corvette or similar

Elite Performance Sport: $789
BMW 8-Series, Audi R8, Maserati Gran Turismo or similar

Ultra Performance Sport: $919
Lamborghini Huracan, Bently Continental GT or similar
Thanks!

Can anyone tell me what time the final day actually ends? Or at least the last meaningful part that I shouldn't miss out on. Finding out there's not a great selection on flights leaving Vegas after 4pm on the day I need to fly back. Might have to miss part of the last day.

Can anyone tell me what time the final day actually ends? Or at least the last meaningful part that I shouldn't miss out on. Finding out there's not a great selection on flights leaving Vegas after 4pm on the day I need to fly back. Might have to miss part of the last day.
This is one of docs sent to me from SM. States class hours, ends at 4, no red-eye out of McCarran airport?

Can't seem to send the PDF, sorry. I'm sure you received same email if you've already registered for class

Thanks for the reply, yeah I have that pdf. Why I’m asking if the day ACTUALLY ends at 4 or if it’s really a bit earlier.

no red-eye out of McCarran airport?

I was able to book a non-stop flight on Southwest leaving at 8:25 PM back to Houston Hobby.

I am BUMMED OUT = not eligible as I bought a slightly used 4v Blackwing and I'm not the original owner...they need to have provisions in place for owners like myself... any ideas or does anybody have "pull" at the academy??

Unfortunately most don't take that into consideration when buying used. That's about $4k loss.

I am BUMMED OUT = not eligible as I bought a slightly used 4v Blackwing and I'm not the original owner...they need to have provisions in place for owners like myself... any ideas or does anybody have "pull" at the academy??
Look for last minute cancellations and pay out of pocket. That's the best you can do and quite frankly that's how it should be.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back