Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Underside plastics

Slamminc6

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 V Blackwing
Guys I was looking into buying a quick Jack for my garage for the Blackwing and future autos. While under the car to measure spacing between the jacking points I noticed a small crack in the underbody plastic on the passenger side of the car at the rear jacking point. This is the aerodynamic plastic that are bolted under the car. Seems it was delivered this way or dealer did it prior to sale. I want to replace the plastic myself and not have the dealer touch the car. Any idea where I can get the part number for this. I can’t seem to find any gm parts places online that will show me the parts breakdown on the Blackwing CT5. Any help would be appreciated. Photo attached

Attachments

• 27D16158-59CD-497B-AE75-17274890A40D.jpeg
    27D16158-59CD-497B-AE75-17274890A40D.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 204
I don't have a 5BW yet, but I'm very happy with my Quickjack that I use on my V2. The only "hard" part about setting it up is getting the jacks parallel. But after this most recent winter tire switch I've figured out I can make a simple wood jig to use to align the 2 jacks to the wheels.

I have an EXT variant Quickjack and it's not quite long enough foe regular use so you will have to turn the unit perpendicular to run from side to side. A little less convenient but it works.

I have the BL-6000XLT which solves the length problem. I figured I'll never own a car with a shorter wheelbase than the CTS.

This parts catalog seems to have everything (unlike several other sites). But I couldn't find anything that looked like your part. Maybe you'll have better luck:

Any idea where I can find the plastic part number for under the car?
Sometimes a good dealer will order the part for you even though you're installing it

I took the time to build a good relationship with my local Chevy dealer and make it a point to go up there in person. They will take the time with me over their shoulder to walk through the part microfiche to find stuff and grab the part numbers (this is how I got all the 5BW brake part numbers). If a part has outrageous shipping online or it's relatively low price I will buy from them rather than online.

All that said, I'd rather have access myself to the real parts microfiche the dealer has.

anyone out there that can help me with this part number?
If you call or visit your local Cadillac parts department, they can look up the part number for you.

Dealers suck…. Called them today and the parts clown said he has no idea what I am talking about, they are so frustrating

From my experience best to go in person so they can show the parts diagram on their computer.

If anyone needs it, it’s part no. 84646629
drivers side is 84646630
This is very helpful, thanks, as mine is cracked, too.
Looks like it’s at a low point under the car so maybe particularly vulnerable.
Who did you end up ordering from and how much did it cost?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back