Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The Blackwing Spotting Thread

Spotted this little fella in Denver earlier in the week. I have seen maybe 6-8 different 4s around town. Still not seen a 5. Guessing all the acceleration runs required him to get an adjustment (y)

20230523_141936.jpg
20230523_141945.jpg

Only other BW I have spotted here on Long Island is @jwolf99 and his awesome Infrared Tintcoat 5V BW and that was in my driveway 🤣. Nothing else on the roads here

Only other BW I have spotted here on Long Island is @jwolf99 and his awesome Infrared Tintcoat 5V BW and that was in my driveway 🤣. Nothing else on the roads here
I've only seen a couple of 4's on the island and one 5 in Jersey.

Hopefully soon I'll be hitting some meets in my area.

Thought I saw a red one in my rear view and got all excited. Let it catch up and turned out to be a V. 🙁

I finally spotted a 5 BW on Friday cruise night by me. Walking down street checking out the cars that made it out, I caught up on foot with driver at traffic light. 120th anniversary in Rift with CF and a 6MT. Will be a year I've had mine and first other 5 I've run into.

Theres a wave blue ct4 in my neighborhood. We’ll see each other now and again but we’re always on the go so we haven’t had a chance to catch up. I am always hoping it’s someone on here or maybe on my Instagram.

I saw a blue 4 on 88 heading towards the city yesterday then about an hour later passed a black 5 on Ferry road. Seeing both gave me the small push I needed to get my 5 out yesterday.

Caught a green CT5 BW travelling down the same street as me. We swapped lanes with each other a few times before heading our separate ways. Felt pretty cool.

Umm there's one next door right now.

Attachments

• PXL_20230618_013721240.jpg
    PXL_20230618_013721240.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 134
I ran into a 5BW @ the WAWA in Jamison, PA. a couple of months ago. We talked for a bit. I forgot to take a picture, stupid me. I think the owner said that he also lives in Bucks County PA.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back