Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The Blackwing Spotting Thread

Throat Yogurt

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing N0460548
This is a thread for posting about otherwise unknown to you Blackwings you spot in the wild. Maybe the owner is on the forum?

Even here in the car-dense Philly/NJ area I have only seen 2 Blackwings of any kind on the road ever. Spotted this beauty yesterday at 2nd and South in Philly. The individual to the right was in the process of giving it a parking ticket.

orange blackwing.jpg

Driving my 5BW around the capital beltway Wednesday I came upon another 5BW. We acknowledged each other before separating in traffic. Pretty rare to have two of these together. License plate was “F1”. You out there?

This is a thread for posting about otherwise unknown to you Blackwings you spot in the wild. Maybe the owner is on the forum?

Even here in the car-dense Philly/NJ area I have only seen 2 Blackwings of any kind on the road ever. Spotted this beauty yesterday at 2nd and South in Philly. The individual to the right was in the process of giving it a parking ticket.

View attachment 8585
Fuck the PPA. I yanked a tow sticker off my car with the tow truck in sight before after they ticketed me 1 minute past the parking allotment. (Lived in the city and this gave me instantaneous rage memories)

Isn't Philly a god awful place to live in general, then you got ticket sticklers on top of that. Just miserable stacked on top of miserable.

Great thread. Last Monday I saw a white 5 BW no carbon on I 95 heading southbound in CT around maybe Milford. I just got my 5 BW a few days prior so it would have been a great encounter but unfortunately mine was still at the detailer. Anyone here? That car looked great.

Great thread. Last Monday I saw a white 5 BW no carbon on I 95 heading southbound in CT around maybe Milford. I just got my 5 BW a few days prior so it would have been a great encounter but unfortunately mine was still at the detailer. Anyone here? That car looked great.

Afternoon commute time? Sounds like it could have been me. Gotta get that sweet, sweet Costco gas!

Why is that a thing? You know license plates are literally out in public?
It's not a thing, and everyone who thinks it's a thing is wrong. The only time it's a thing is when a car is on track or autocrossing, because (terrible) insurance companies can and do scan forums for plates, however if that is a concern I would argue it is on the car owner to block their own plate.

Isn't Philly a god awful place to live in general, then you got ticket sticklers on top of that. Just miserable stacked on top of miserable.
It's really no different from any other major city in the northeast, except the traffic isn't as bad as DC or NY or Boston. I commute into and work in Philly every day and I don't have any complaints. However, I did choose to live in the suburbs where I have a nice house and 2 acres for the price of a condo in the city.

It's a "thing" for the same reason most of us register on public fora with names like "Throat Yogurt".
Because it's funny?

The only reason to blur your plate is if you are paranoid. As in, tin foil hat paranoid. There is no publicly accessible information that one can legally obtain with a license plate number. Also, 10x more people see your plate number in real life every day than are on this forum.

With someone's name, however, there is tons of publicly accessible information you can legally obtain. A google search of my name gives you my home address, place of work, and photos of me with Berserker's mom. And nobody wants to see that.

Bumping this up...spotted a black 4BW with tint, blacked out badges, and what appeared to be aftermarket wheels this morning in Mount Laurel, NJ. You on here?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back