Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The Blackwing Spotting Thread

WHO ARE YOU

Also. I want goat swag...
A nobody.. I'm really a fraud!
Ethan Hawke Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Season 8 Tns GIF by THE NEXT STEP

Bumping this up...spotted a black 4BW with tint, blacked out badges, and what appeared to be aftermarket wheels this morning in Mount Laurel, NJ. You on here?
I wonder if that's the 6m from my neighborhood that I accosted before I got my 5...I let him know about the forum, but I think I scared him off. (He too was disappointed that I was getting an A10)🤣

When I purchased the 4BW... 😁 Sewell and @1StunnaV ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O c'mon now, this is getting out of hand. Tell me you've been a loyal customer and purchased multiple vehicles or you have a close family member working there. Maybe pictures of owner in compromising situation?

That's it?...I think you're losing your clout😉
No no no, in that bottom envelope was a gift card to The Mansion On Turtle Creek!! Vary swanky, they usually don't let guys like me in the front door...

O c'mon now, this is getting out of hand. Tell me you've been a loyal customer and purchased multiple vehicles or you have a close family member working there. Maybe pictures of owner in compromising situation?
LOL, I have been a customer of the Sewell family of dealers for 35+ years, and my 4BW was my 19th car from Sewell.... Plus, a lot of my work/company vehicles come from Sewell that I'm responsible for..

I can honestly say other than @rubberduck, and not counting at the dealer, I have not seen any other BW's on the road. That even includes several road trips in AZ and CA. I'm actually surprised.

Interestingly here on Long Island, I have only seen two others in the 18 months since the BWs have hit the roads. Interestingly, I've seen just as many Escalade Vs on the road and they have been out for just a few months. Though one owned by a guy around the block from my house. I've seen his multiple times but only counting it as one of the two I've seen.

Interestingly here on Long Island, I have only seen two others in the 18 months since the BWs have hit the roads. Interestingly, I've seen just as many Escalade Vs on the road and they have been out for just a few months. Though one owned by a guy around the block from my house. I've seen his multiple times but only counting it as one of the two I've seen.
Same here in the Philly area. In the year since I have been actively looking, I have seen a total of 5 Blackwings out on the road (not counting intentional meetings at C&C, etc.). I have seen roughly the same number of Escalade Vs since the fall.

Hadn't seen any until today when I came across three. A black 5 downtown, an electric blue 4 in the Heights, and a white/rift 4 on the highway.

I saw a 4BW back in the summer of 2021, I imagine it was a press car but it was parked in a very small town of south eastern Ontario, population of less then 10k (Smiths Falls) so I was very surprised to see it. It had all carbon, natural interior and Emerald Frost paint.

The next BW I saw was a 5BW at a Corvette event in Kingston, Ontario last summer. The largest Corvette event held in Canada (the event was actually hosted by my Corvette club) the vehicle was driven by Ron Fellows, it was one of his vehicles for his driving school and he was attending the event along with execs from GM Canada.

I haven't seen another BW since and I don't think I will until I see mine considering how few of these vehicles come to Canada. I think the number is less then 200 5BW and 4BW for my entire country.

I did ok with "swag" from Cadillac....... Corporate sent me a couple of jackets, shirts, hats, and what not.... @1StunnaV and Sewell management treated me like a king!

all hail, DA GOAT

Congratulations, that's awesome, I'm impressed with your dealership Mr. VIP. You on the other hand,...... still on the fence🤣🤣
I’m his salesman…. I am still on the fence as well.. 🤣🤣🤣

Missouri City, Texas. FM 1092 between Highway 6 and Cartwright. Around 2:30 PM on Sat 05/27/23. It was White/Rift.

Only my second confirmed spotting in the wild in over a year. First one I saw might have been the same car I saw today.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back