Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The Blackwing Spotting Thread

I live 20 miles outside of Chicago and have seen only one black one on the highway, once.

I've only seen 1 5BW running through NJ (Raven) on my way back to NY from PA. I drive around 25/30k per year so I'm on the roads..LOL

Crickets over here....No Blackwings to be seen yet . Been to 5 or 6 shows locally in SFLA. Seen one 4BW and one 5BW in Orlando, Fl other than mine. :(

I recently have had multiple sightings of a CT5BW in my end of town that is Rift like my 5V. Haven't been close enough to it to determine trans option.

I'm the same distance from Chicago as well. I think I've seen 2. Seems like a lot of the bw's enjoy hanging out in TX.
I expect to see one or two at Irongate once CnC start back up.

Here in Austin I’ve seen two 4BW out in the wild, one of them being @TRTL PWR

No 5BW sightings

I've seen a few in the wild....
IMG_3758.jpg

Texas style!

Near my home in Macomb, a couple weeks ago there was an orange 5 with Bronze wheels. It was hawt.

1x 5BW Murdered out and 1x OBM 4BW with black wheels both in the 757 // VB Area. Only seen them once.

Seems like everyone who notices mine tries to race me. I have had in the last week a Subaru Outback, Silverado 2500, and two GTIs try to roll with me off of red lights.

Which is weird when I'm in tour-mode absent CF. I do however have that little "Blackwing" badge on the trunk. Can't wait to rip that off.

Only one spotting in the St Pete area - a 4BW, black, tinted out, we were on the Howard Franklin Bridge 2 weeks ago.

Here in Colorado, I regularly see a CT4-V Blackwing in Shadow Metallic w/ mono badges and tinted windows. I am quite certain is the car I bought from Sewell and traded to the local dealer.

Is it true?... 'cause I heard they all come with signed racing helmets! 🤣 (don't kill me @OldGoat!)
Shit,....none of you fuckers said a word about TX cars coming with swag until now.🤨
I have seen 1 4 in I believe black during summer cruise night by me and guy has blue 4 by a buddy's house close to PA border. Not a 5 yet.

Shit,....none of you fuckers said a word about TX cars coming with swag until now.🤨
I have seen 1 4 in I believe black during summer cruise night by me and guy has blue 4 by a buddy's house close to PA border. Not a 5 yet.
I did ok with "swag" from Cadillac....... Corporate sent me a couple of jackets, shirts, hats, and what not.... @1StunnaV and Sewell management treated me like a king!

Attachments

• Copy.jpg
    Copy.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3294.jpg
    IMG_3294.jpg
    988.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3310.jpg
    IMG_3310.jpg
    1,004.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3312.jpg
    IMG_3312.jpg
    982.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3313.jpg
    IMG_3313.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3314.jpg
    IMG_3314.jpg
    997.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4255.jpg
    IMG_4255.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3362.jpg
    IMG_3362.jpg
    955.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3363.jpg
    IMG_3363.jpg
    749.5 KB · Views: 80
I did ok with "swag" from Cadillac....... Corporate sent me a couple of jackets, shirts, hats, and what not.... @1StunnaV and Sewell management treated me like a king!
WHO ARE YOU

Also. I want goat swag...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop