Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain

Maybe I got lucky but I only paid the $250 for the deductible buy down and had 1 guest. This was in Dec 2021 when I booked and the class was the first week of March.

The fee was minimal for getting breakfast, lunch and the two car rides.

A couple of pics from the trip ...

SM-6060.jpg

SM-6076.jpg

I just finished mine up yesterday. It was exhilarating, but it was also my first real track experience. I wasn't prepared for the intensity of what this car is capable of. I'm going to have to hunt down an SD card reader asap to relive some of those laps.

Amazing time. But maybe pack some dramamine. They have some drowsy-free available if you need.

A single SD card is provided for the PDR.
To add to that, the included card is pre-loaded with the track maps for all the various tracks at the facility, so you can really pin down where you suck. (or maybe that was just me..)

There were definitely a few lightbulb moments, a testament to the skill of the instructors making that happen in a two day class. The drone footage and "Put your tires there, not out there!" was a solid a-ha! moment for me with one of the corners.

A bit off topic but checkout this recent post.
There was also a non Cadillac car that was totaled recently at Carolina Motorsports park during an open track day. I wish track insurance was not so expensive for just one day.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back