Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

So I'm looking through the CT4 registry...

XjonesX

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 BW
So....., we all like to be # 1 in something in life.
I pretty sure I'm # 1 in the registry build date.
My 2022 was an early production model being manufactured in the spring of 2021.
Out of all the build dates list of the registry from 5/11/21 to 11/28/23, there are only 2 automatics, with mine being the 1st, and member "EB4BW" ( 3/28/23) being 2nd.
Manuals make up the rest.
Interestingly enough... the other auto is a plain jane as well without all the tell tell signs of being a BW.

Out of all the build dates list of the registry from 5/11/21 to 11/28/23, there are only 2 automatics, with mine being the 1st, and member "EB4BW" ( 3/28/23) being 2nd.
Interestingly enough... the other auto is a plain jane as well without all the tell tell signs of being a BW.
Is yours one of the first 250 Collector Series?

Don't tell @Tall Steve you were first! Of course he's referring to his 5, but still
1709225207477.png

Yeah, what do they call 2nd? First loser? 🤣

Still waiting to buy your 5 at low, low, bargain prices.

No, I don't think so. It was just an early advance production model apparently. Apparently a owner of a dealer in Texas made this his daily for 10,000 miles, then auctioned it. I've noticed a few build quality issues that may be related to this being a APM. Nothing major, just trim stuff. Most would never know...., but you know how it is..., once you have the BW in your hands, you just start spotting small stuff. 2 of the items are micro stress cracks in the rear tail lights that is letting moisture into the taillights. I'm going to see if I can have this covered under the warranty.
The 2nd is the $3000 seat option.
Apparently the plastic that is near the headrest on the passengers side that you would put a 4 point seat harness strap through is a 2 piece snap together deal. Apparently at some point it came apart (why?) and it looks like someone tried to snap it back together, but was not successful, because there is a 1/16 gap between the 2 pieces, and looks like maybe some glue? ( I'll post pics of the seat later) But other than those things, most everything else was good.
I actually just purchased some TuxMat floor mats. What a difference it makes with inclement weather, and clean up is very easy.

Attachments

• IMG_0950.JPG
    IMG_0950.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0951.JPG
    IMG_0951.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0953.JPG
    IMG_0953.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0955.JPG
    IMG_0955.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0957.JPG
    IMG_0957.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 46
I was looking at your Avatar, and it took me a minute to realize it was a track.
At 1st glance, it kind of looked like the old pontiac emblem.

Attachments

• st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpeg
    st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 13
@XjonesX ...the taillights seem to be covered by warranty for most folks on here. That one pic looks like it's cracked?

I was looking at your Avatar, and it took me a minute to realize it was a track.
At 1st glance, it kind of looked like the old pontiac emblem.
😂 It’s the Road Atlanta track decal. However, I did previously own a 1964 Pontiac Bonneville convertible with a 4 speed.

@XjonesX ...the taillights seem to be covered by warranty for most folks on here. That one pic looks like it's cracked?
Hi RDATLTE,

Thanks, I'll look into that. Should I go through the local dealer, or is this a deal with GM directly thing?
Yeah..., looks like tiny micro stress cracks as the taillights make a sharp 90 deg turn downward.
Both sides.
So I take it others are having this issue as well?
FYI, I bought this 2022 used from a dealer that bought it from another dealer. Not sure if that makes a difference in a warranty claim.

Might be correct...., but I would assume as they usually do with the last ones to roll, go to a museum, put up for auction for a charity event to raise money, ect....
Also, if this was not the case, and a dealer received the last 1 or 2..., can you imagine the markup on those vehicles for what they represent......, end of an era.

Dealer first. If they argue, then maybe another dealer, but there shouldn't be an issue. If so, talk to a higher person at the dealer.

I hate to burst your bubble, but I have the first 4BW (CTF serial #001). My build date was 05/04/2021, and it was the only 4BW built that day. Your build date was 05/13/2021.

I daily mine though, so I doubt it means much for future value. More of a cool fact about the car.

I wonder if there is any way to find out who had the longest car in the Goat Pen ? That may increase the value !

Attachments

• 20220520_001021.jpg
    20220520_001021.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 15
I hate to burst your bubble, but I have the first 4BW (CTF serial #001). My build date was 05/04/2021, and it was the only 4BW built that day. Your build date was 05/13/2021.

I daily mine though, so I doubt it means much for future value. More of a cool fact about the car.
Hey no burst at all...., apparently I missed you in the registry.
Besides 13 is my lucky #
I take it yours is a manual? Plain jane or carbon package?
Maybe I'm the 1st automatic? : )

On a related note, have you had issues with micro cracks in your rear tail lens letting in moisture? (see photos above)

Hey no burst at all...., apparently I missed you in the registry.
Besides 13 is my lucky #
I take it yours is a manual? Plain jane or carbon package?
Maybe I'm the 1st automatic? : )

On a related note, have you had issues with micro cracks in your rear tail lens letting in moisture? (see photos above)
Mine is a manual with CF1 and CF2, electric blue. I think the first auto is #007, built on 05/10/2021, although more than one car was built that day.

I actually haven't looked at my taillights recently since the weather has been pretty cold and wintery here. I checked in the sunlight this morning and found the left side unfortunately does have the moisture intrusion issue. Do you know if there's anything different with replacement lights or the install process that stops this from happening again?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back