Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Shadow Metallic CT4-V Blackwing

668LT4

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
A few shots outside of a dirty SM CT4-V Blackwing as requested. I love the color.

Attachments

• 20220511_125154.jpg
    20220511_125154.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5,761
  • 20220511_125203.jpg
    20220511_125203.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 737
Very nice, it was my first choice but I went with silver ice since my last car was nightfall grey.

This is almost exactly what I expected Midnight Steel Metallic to look like on the 2023 haha smokey with a hint of blue

That looks fantastic! That was my choice on my 5BW order that is now changed to Midnight on my 23 order.

That looks fantastic! That was my choice on my 5BW order that is now changed to Midnight on my 23 order.
Have you seen an example of it yet? Trying to see if its still dark metallic or more black now...

Have you seen an example of it yet? Trying to see if its still dark metallic or more black now...
I have not, and very unlikely I will be able to see it in person anyway. I want something darkish but not black so it should be fine.

Wow! That is fantastic. That was my choice but couldn't get one on order without ADM. I wonder if Midnight Blue will follow the same color tone as on the Yukon? Super dark blue, which I would be cool with. I found what appears to be a rendering of the 4BW in a dark blue.

Attachments

• Midnight Steel.jpg
    Midnight Steel.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 127
  • Yukon midnight steel.jpg
    Yukon midnight steel.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 129
Wow! That is fantastic. That was my choice but couldn't get one on order without ADM. I wonder if Midnight Blue will follow the same color tone as on the Yukon? Super dark blue, which I would be cool with. I found what appears to be a rendering of the 4BW in a dark blue.
unrelated... but since when do they drop the Duramax into a Yukon? lol

edit: I'm not making fun of it. A yukon with the 6.6L Twin Turbo Duramax sounds sweet as hell but I see this says 3.0

I think the '20 model year was the first, its an inline 6 like a Cummins. Power output in similar to the 6.2 gas engine, but peak torque curve is nearly table flat off idle.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back