Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Seat Options and Details

SStoBW

Hi Everyone - I have placed an order and now we wait. I am curious, do the standard sears also have heating and ventilation? My SS had vented seats and they worked ok.

Also, I have heard a lot of people rave about the performance seats, but are the standard seats also pretty nice?

Thanks

Hi Everyone - I have placed an order and now we wait. I am curious, do the standard sears also have heating and ventilation? My SS had vented seats and they worked ok.

Also, I have heard a lot of people rave about the performance seats, but are the standard seats also pretty nice?

Thanks
I think they have heat but no ventilation option. Haven't sat in the standard seats but honestly they look to be the same as the seats in your SS

Thanks
Standard seats are heated. I don't know if you can add ventilation without being kicked up to the upgraded seats. I'm content with the standard seats.

Is this 4bw or 5bw. I have the base 5bw seats and they are heated vented and massage

5BW, stock/base seats: heated and ventilated. I can see in some situations I'd like more side support, but I'm very happy with the base seats.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back