Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Seat Options

Base seats(5bw) DO have massage and ventilation. I accidentally turned on the massage feature the first day I had the car and got quite confused.

Ha, I accidentally turned on the massage feature at Spring Mountain. Wanted to adjust lumbar heading out one session. But I went too fast or something, and I ended up turning on the massage. Took me a little bit to turn it off!!!

I was joking with my wife that if I get a M3 for my next car that I'm getting the carbon buckets because she was complaining about the thigh bolster on my current seats. I showed her a picture of the buckets and she asked if the center piece between the legs offered a massage option.

Base seats(5bw) DO have massage and ventilation. I accidentally turned on the massage feature the first day I had the car and got quite confused.

I am trying to navigate the service department at my local dealership, but they are reluctant to say the least. They told me that, because of all the possible options, I needed to provide the VIN number from a vehicle with the base leather seats that has all of the options....so they could match it.

I am trying to navigate the service department at my local dealership, but they are reluctant to say the least. They told me that, because of all the possible options, I needed to provide the VIN number from a vehicle with the base leather seats that has all of the options....so they could match it.
You could look up a car in the registry with the seat option you are looking for and use it's VIN.

A few more questions.

What is the price difference between the base seats and the sport seats?

Are there any codes that need to be cleared by the dealer once I swap these out?

A few more questions.

What is the price difference between the base seats and the sport seats?

Are there any codes that need to be cleared by the dealer once I swap these out?
Believe it’s $2800 to the first step and $8000 to the second step up.

Slightly besides the topic of your post, but I did notice those cool looking CF paddle shifter extensions you have installed. Are they worth a shot? Curious as to who makes them and if the adhesive will become a messy slimy goo in the summer months

I am between guinea pigging it for the forums and doing the full carbon paddle replacement (the C8 paddles/hardware look IDENTICAL) or just going with some of these stick ons, but I would absolutely prefer the factory look of a swapped paddle.

I think the stock paddles are too short and you lose them during a turn. Would be nice if they included a shifting option from the gear lever.

Slightly besides the topic of your post, but I did notice those cool looking CF paddle shifter extensions you have installed. Are they worth a shot? Curious as to who makes them and if the adhesive will become a messy slimy goo in the summer months

I am between guinea pigging it for the forums and doing the full carbon paddle replacement (the C8 paddles/hardware look IDENTICAL) or just going with some of these stick ons, but I would absolutely prefer the factory look of a swapped paddle.
If you want them, I'll mail them to you. Send me a PM.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back