Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Salvage 5BW For Parts

CT5-V Model

RDATLTE

FKA: Sticker Boy & CT4-V Blackwing
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing Road Atlanta IMSA Track Edition
Hurts my heart to see that interior. Looks like foot and a half of water? Where is it located?

Still has the little air bag warning in the glovebox as if it was still new...it's an 10A transmission so that would explain why it was still on a dealer lot :cool:

Hurts my heart to see that interior. Looks like foot and a half of water? Where is it located?
Yea, the last pic shows what I assume to be the water line. I’m unsure of the location.

Wonder what they want for the spoiler? Beat all the carbon is already sold

Does anyone know if those guys that posted on Instagram are legit? I asked them if it had CCBs and how much for the rotors. Got a good price but asked for pictures to confirm they were CCBs. They wouldn’t send me pictures but wanted me to pay now.

Seemed really fishy.
I’d have to say not based on the fact that it’s on Copart which sells the entire car, their Instagram doesn’t show a link to a legitimate web site etc…

@Rob ....VIN on the second one 0N810859

I'm no autobody guy, but it claims $80K in damage? Does that sound right?
In my experience with totaling Caddy's, that's not $80k. From the picture and assuming the rear diff, entire suspension and axle is borked, I'd guess $35-45k.

Does anyone know if those guys that posted on Instagram are legit? I asked them if it had CCBs and how much for the rotors. Got a good price but asked for pictures to confirm they were CCBs. They wouldn’t send me pictures but wanted me to pay now.

Seemed really fishy.

Not legit, the car has not been sold by the auction and does not even have an auction date set yet.

first one just needs a shop vac. 2nd one will buff out :chuckle

Not legit, the car has not been sold by the auction and does not even have an auction date set yet.

I asked for an $8 air duct part and he quoted me $300..... asked about the CF spoiler and he quoted me $200?? That was enough confirmation that it's a scam!!

Reactions: Rob

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners