Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V 5BW polished wheel/tires for Satin Graphite wheel/tires trade?

CT5-V Model

BrakeFade

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Blackwing on Order
Anyone who missed out on the satin graphite wheel option for their 5BW want to trade their polished wheels & tires for a satin graphite set with tires? I have less than 1k miles on my black set and they're in excellent condition. No patches or gouges. Looking to trade for a full set in similar condition.

Last edited:
I have the polished wheels and I’d be willing to trade but I have a 4BW. Are the wheels the same size on the 5BW? Doubtful but figured it was worth asking! I’ve been looking for a set of black wheels or satin graphite. I just got my 4BW, the polished wheels are in perfect condition.

I have the polished wheels and I’d be willing to trade but I have a 4BW. Are the wheels the same size on the 5BW? Doubtful but figured it was worth asking! I’ve been looking for a set of black wheels or satin graphite. I just got my 4BW, the polished wheels are in perfect condition.

Thanks but the wheels are larger diameter on the 5BW.

If anyone has a set for 5BW they want to sell in general let me know. I am planning to have an ALL Season set up and the summer set up.

Thannk you in advance

Just added these 21” Custom Assanti color matched to the car....Turned out better than I figured.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpeg
    imagejpeg_0.jpeg
    315.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_9400.jpeg
    IMG_9400.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_9031.jpeg
    IMG_9031.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_9620.jpeg
    6.6 MB · Views: 50