Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Rob - Thank you, You are the best!

sandstrs

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 CTS-V (sold), 2022 CT5-V Blackwing #34
I (like a most of you) am on numerous car forums from numerous brands I have or have had. I just thought to write down my appreciation for how much Rob is doing for all of us on this board. Rob, you are one of the most responsive people I have ever seen on a board. As well, Cadillac and the dealerships owe you a debt of gratitude for your efforts in aiding all of us on the CT4/CT5 Blackwings. Since I have been on this board, I no longer really even talk with the dealership after my order, as you have been keeping all of us informed in an almost real-time manner about our cars and the cars we want to know better. Could not thank you enough and just wanted to say a real thank you.

I do not know you, so I did not know a way to express my appreciation other than this. Again, I really appreciate all of your communication and efforts to keep us informed.

Cheers! Scott

I (like a most of you) am on numerous car forums from numerous brands I have or have had. I just thought to write down my appreciation for how much Rob is doing for all of us on this board. Rob, you are one of the most responsive people I have ever seen on a board. As well, Cadillac and the dealerships owe you a debt of gratitude for your efforts in aiding all of us on the CT4/CT5 Blackwings. Since I have been on this board, I no longer really even talk with the dealership after my order, as you have been keeping all of us informed in an almost real-time manner about our cars and the cars we want to know better. Could not thank you enough and just wanted to say a real thank you.

I do not know you, so I did not know a way to express my appreciation other than this. Again, I really appreciate all of your communication and efforts to keep us informed.

Cheers! Scott
Thank you so much Scott! I really appreciate the kind words!

Like all of you, I'm just trying to learn as much as I can about the Blackwing ordering process and hopefully with the few connections I have, I can try and make it as easy as possible for everyone. :_rock

I wholeheartedly agree. Now, if Rob can just lobby Cadillac for their Blackwing data, we can invite some more owners in and then compile a proper Blackwing Registry. One can dream right?

Not to turn this in to a Rob love-fest but I couldn't agree more. Compiling a sticky of orders and updating them for us goes far above and beyond and I am very grateful.

I wholeheartedly agree. Now, if Rob can just lobby Cadillac for their Blackwing data, we can invite some more owners in and then compile a proper Blackwing Registry. One can dream right?
Who said I wasn't planning on that? 😉

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners